Sky sports to lose the Scottish cup.tv rights

RFC55

22 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

I’ve been getting it at that price for a couple of years due to having bt internet. Got notification last week it’s going up to 6 quid a month. Still a decent deal.

i have bt internet  but never got it for 3.50 per month  it costs me £10 per month/

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought this was about the Scottish Cup, where then does the SPFL come into play or is this about all the TV rights for Scottish football?   No doubt the SPFL and the SFA will conspire to fuk up the deal, again. 

Full deal is up for tender in 2020 mate 

BT need to start offering pay per view. I don't have a TV box in the house fuck paying for that and I'm no using BT's shitey internet. Freeview + Chromecast is what I use. If a games on Sky I use Now TV. If it's on BBC then iPlayer. If a game is on BT then I need to find a stream or watch on Rangers TV. 

2 hours ago, billscott said:

i have bt internet  but never got it for 3.50 per month  it costs me £10 per month/

I got it in a deal mate about 2/3 years ago. First year it was shit caus they didn’t do too many games but last two seasons esp with champions league it has been ok. Did you get notification it was going up in price.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

BT getting all Scottish football would be dreadful, Sky are wanks but they shit all over BT

I agree in terms of English football but both are as bad as each other in terms of Scottish. Minimal camera's sent up to record the game and shit angles if they need to build a platform as some of the smaller grounds. I genuinely could hire a cherry picker for a few hundred to have a camera at a decent angle.

10 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

BT are going to fucking have every sporting event going at this rate!

Atleast sky are getting a taste of their own medicine, fucking joke they keep putting prices up though though they are losing shit left right and centre

And they are fucking maggots one and all

They are well cancelled recently and I won't be going back .No matter what 

They are a fucking disgrace for a Company   that now seem to be cleaning up over Sky 

I have my own thoughts but I'll just be accused of being para again ?

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought this was about the Scottish Cup, where then does the SPFL come into play or is this about all the TV rights for Scottish football?   No doubt the SPFL and the SFA will conspire to fuk up the deal, again. 

There will be the same cut up ,as they did with their old select friends, similar to the Sentanta days .Greed and favouritism will take over at the expense of the Scottish football fan .Shower of corrupt bastards .Smell it from here 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And they are fucking maggots one and all

They are well cancelled recently and I won't be going back .No matter what 

They are a fucking disgrace for a Company   that now seem to be cleaning up over Sky 

I have my own thoughts but I'll just be accused of being para again ?

Eternal tv is the one !

On 08/07/2018 at 15:31, ForeverAndEver said:

Bt's commentary team and pundits are dreadful, Walker's a tarrier wank but still 10x better than BT. McCoist, Butcher etc. all scared to disagree with Sutton, it's awful

I agree with Sutton and the other Scottish football "pundits" being awful but aside from that I much prefer BT to Sky. 

Sky's aged lads down the golf club schtick is becoming dated.

I would rather all games were on Rangers Tv. Fuck all the TV companies.

How many subscribers does Rangers TV have at the moment?

and how many might it have if all games were on live say at around £10 per month.

im sure it would make a lot more money than what pish we get handed out from the league as part of the TV deal

14 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

and how many might it have if all games were on live say at around £10 per month.

im sure it would make a lot more money than what pish we get handed out from the league as part of the TV deal

Precisely why the league will never allow us to strike our own tv deal, we'd have tens of thousands of subscribers and the rest of the league, tims aside, would be left scratching about for any sort of deal.

2 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

I would to and have said this before,  but as Graham Roberts IPhone has pointed out,  it will never happen whilst the SPFL relies on our money coming into their grubby little coffers.  

5 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Best idea there is but would never be allowed, SPFL & SFA would find some elaborate rule fucking it up.

In saying that but half the clubs would fold in this league if they had to rely on TV money from there own coffers.