England related thread

Just now, PSL said:

Rangers fans like to go on holiday but there's an off topic for stuff like that same as there is a general football page for this. Just sayin

Just don't come in the thread if you're that bothered. 

Obviously it makes you less a Rangers fan but aye

I live in England so I'm not against the local team doing well in the world cup. I lived in Helensburgh previously and it turns in to little England during the world cup due to all the English sailors so I'm actually seeing fewer English flags down here in Northumberland.

ps: On my flagpole I fly either the Lion Rampant, St Andrew's Cross, Union Jack but never the St George's Cross.

There is an exciting wee buzz in Nottingham today. The feel good factor is alive and well. 

I'm off to see England v India @ Trent Bridge tomorrow morning and whilst it shouldn't really affect the atmosphere...If England win tonight and are in the Final I'm sure the place will be buzzing.

I've had a wee inkling they might do well and as it's panned out that has become a belief that they will indeed win the World Cup. 

Good luck to them.??

48 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I live in England so I'm not against the local team doing well in the world cup. I lived in Helensburgh previously and it turns in to little England during the world cup due to all the English sailors so I'm actually seeing fewer English flags down here in Northumberland.

ps: On my flagpole I fly either the Lion Rampant, St Andrew's Cross, Union Jack but never the St George's Cross.

The UJ is fine for the moment mate. 

50 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

In Scotland it's almost a boast that you're a better Scot by hating the English. 

Again, fenians are like that with Rangers, they believe they are better fenian supporters if they hate us. 

I don't hate cfc, don't give 2 hoots for them (sooner they depart back to oirlund the better) - whereas England, I have no problem wishing them well and favouring them over their opposition in this WC. 

I don't get carried away tho, if they score or win a game. 

15 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

You 3 lion lovers obviously have never been to the south of Ingerland where they take the piss out of our accents and kilt wearing culture.

I respect that their team is way ahead of our national squad, but we'll never ever hear the end of it for another 54 years.

If they win again then it's Millport for me with no television or radio.

It's like reading the Daily Rebel or Sunday Mass every week with between 5 to 8 pages of green and white shite.

Pish. I've lived in Preston, Leeds and now London and you're talking crap. Most English people prefer Rangers over that lot, they actually think they're a pathetic club especially for the way they've acted in the last few years. 

Also that last statement is just laughable, unless you're talking about the Plymouth Herald of course. 

I dont hate the English or their team like some of the idiots up here but my god the commentators are annoying as fuck, ‘If one Harry doesnt get you the other will’, ‘No way through in the Kingdom of Jordan’  and other cringey statements.

Ive always had a soft spot for Croatia though, plus I dont think I could stomach Delph,Young and Sterling having winners medals ?

this years world cup just highlights how pathetic our country is

ive literally been called a bad scot for supporting England

would any of us travel to another country when the taigs are in europe to support their opposition? i doubt it, but i know 2 Scots who did that in this world cup

this anyone but england patter is just cringeworthy, its basically admitting that we're pish and will never get in the WC so we have to resort to hoping another team gets beat because were bitter. Just makes me want to never support Scotland cause i wouldnt want to be lumped in with those tartan tranny wanks

if there are diddy teams in football then Scotland is a diddy country

Its Coming Home and fuck the jacobites.

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I dont hate the English or their team like some of the idiots up here but my god the commentators are annoying as fuck, ‘If one Harry doesnt get you the other will’, ‘No way through in the Kingdom of Jordan’  and other cringey statements.

Ive always had a soft spot for Croatia though, plus I dont think I could stomach Delph,Young and Sterling having winners medals ?

Racist

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

yep totally agree.  ive listened to mccoist for a couple of weeks now and he literally is a boring thick as fuck cunt on the commentary.  literally comes across as stupid as fuck until thos facts hes reading straight of google

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

yep totally agree.  ive listened to mccoist for a couple of weeks now and he literally is a boring thick as fuck cunt on the commentary.  literally comes across as stupid as fuck until thos facts hes reading straight of google

McCoist's probably been the best

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

McCoist's probably been the best

i disagree.  you would never have thought he had been a manager listening to him at times.  thhe one i laughed at was when he claimed that if uruguay i think it was started to " play long balls to the centre forwards then it would be dif to playing a possession based game"