England related thread

All my English colleagues are doing my head in and constantly slag off Scottish football and go on and on about the EPL and how "footballs coming home".  I hope Modric and Rakitic run them ragged and England get fucking smashed tonight.  Being a Rangers fan does not mean you need to abandon your country and support England, you're Scottish and British, certainly not English (unless of course you are).

4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

All my English colleagues are doing my head in and constantly slag off Scottish football and go on and on about the EPL and how "footballs coming home".  I hope Modric and Rakitic run them ragged and England get fucking smashed tonight.  Being a Rangers fan does not mean you need to abandon your country and support England, you're Scottish and British, certainly not English (unless of course you are).

I hope they slaughter you too tears tomorrow and Monday

12 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

hope one of them reads this n jabs you

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

supporting England doesnt mean you abandon Scotland unless you use the same logic as the fenians do

theyre all scottish as fuck during the WC then go back to waving their foreign flags.

Its Coming Home

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

In fact mate - to their detriment, they should have won the WC more than once by now.

So you cam throw that down their coupon.

If they're still hostile - then it serves them right for many Scots to tell they to gtf. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

In fact mate - to their detriment, they should have won the WC more than once by now.

So you cam throw that down their coupon.

If they're still hostile - them it serves them right for many Scots to tell they to jildy.

????  fucks that mean:confused: