England related thread

47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

9D8F620C-9122-4B59-B6D7-3AF06C1A9670.jpeg.dcfb65ac28cda0565e4d1c04ae03a4a6.jpeg

You stand with these tarrier bastards, I’ll stand with our fellow Brits ???

all bet for every croatian pic like that there are 1000 english pics who are exactly the same.  unfortunately im not a sad fuck to go looking for them

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

9D8F620C-9122-4B59-B6D7-3AF06C1A9670.jpeg.dcfb65ac28cda0565e4d1c04ae03a4a6.jpeg

You stand with these tarrier bastards, I’ll stand with our fellow Brits ???

You talk shite, your the one posting pictures of your fenian mates.

Tell me when you ever see the English supporting Wales or Scotland or even Northern Ireland?

They hate us all.

Just coz I'm a proud Scotsman doesn't mean I agree with the way the country is run at the moment so go fuck yourself.

I'm as British as you but I do t like the English national team , didn't know that made me a tarrier ya daft cunt.

2 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Tell me when you ever see the English supporting Wales or Scotland or even Northern Ireland?

They hate us all.

Just coz I'm a proud Scotsman doesn't mean I agree with the way the country is run at the moment so go fuck yourself.

I'm as British as you but I do t like the English national team , didn't know that made me a tarrier ya daft cunt.

??

4 minutes ago, dande101 said:

They hate us all.

Plenty were supporting Wales when they got to the semi final in Euro 2016 a couple of years ago. 

The pundits/ commentators were behind them, as were the English that I worked with at the time. 

Lets not forget this is the Bears Den. It is for, is and always will be about the greatest football team in the world. Fuck all these pesky in house arguments about natonal teams or we are at risk of looking like those inbred cunts at the other side of Glasgow. 

I've never really supported England before (never wanted them to get beat either) but tonight I was actually cheering them on and wanting them to do it.

Some of the comments I've heard off people in work all week has been ridiculous towards them. OK they still aren't as good a team as people think (the only two decent sides they've played beat them in Croatia and Belgium) but that's an honest, likeable team out there - not like the days when they had some right wankers like Mark Wright, Ian Wright, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, David Beckham, Teddy Sheringham, Steve McManaman, Gary Linekar etc playing for them. A lot more palatable.

Felt sorry for them tonight to be honest. 

They should have won it first half, but they don't like us and we don't like them. Well mostly, so fuck them.

In saying that, I despise those dirty rodent taig bastards of croats.

I despise the fucking French, except Le Pen's crew, so fuck rhe world cup and full focus on the Stevie G blue and white machine.

We are fucking coming!

Dont think England had the quality to beat France anyway, its not really a great England side, they benefited from a fairly easy route to the semi's and came up short against a  team with some genuine class players, no complaints just gutted they didnt go through after taking an early lead, best chance they'l have in years cant see the likes of Germany or Brasil being so poor again at a world cup.

The closest I've seen to a stand out side in this world cup is France, very exciting young team.