England related thread

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

My favourite is folk saying they are our ‘neighbours’ or we’re the ‘part of the same country.’ 

I look forward to seeing them support celtic in their champions league qualifier. Not just are they our neighbour and part of the same country but them doing well directly benefits us. 

Nonsense, celtic fc are kafflik (remember, Scotland is reformed) and are southern oirish. Fuck all in the slightest to do with us.

Rangers, are more attune to England and Presbyterianism.

For 30 years now I travel around 50% of my life outside of the UK, mostly in Cape Town, at the moment my neighbour is from Bradford, and he is adamant that celtic fc is definitely not British, and doesn't credit them with being a British European cup winner. 

And I have not influenced him at all. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Nonsense, celtic fc are kafflik (remember, Scotland is reformed) and are southern oirish. Fuck all in the slightest to do with us.

For 30 years now I travel around 50% of my life outside of the UK, mostly in Cape Town, at the moment my neighbour is from Bradford, and he is adamant that celtic fc is definitely now British, and doesn't credit them with being a British European cup winner. 

England is Anglican - so not fully reformed. (As if it matters a fuck)

Where about in Ireland is Glasgow? 

36 minutes ago, PSL said:

Every post about scottish football on social media is followed by about 50 englishmen giving it the mickey mouse league and jock cunts etc. 

As part of the union fine as it makes scotland stronger but fuck supporting their football team

It is a mickey mouse league though and a Country full of skirt wearers with pink tops as their football kit

9 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

For 30 years now I travel around 50% of my life outside of the UK, mostly in Cape Town, at the moment my neighbour is from Bradford, and he is adamant that celtic fc is definitely not British, and doesn't credit them with being a British European cup winner. 

celtic and Rangers are both, Scottish and British

I fail to understand people in this country who do not want England to win the World Cup. It can do nothing else but filter down and be good for every single club in British football. 

Players from abroad will be even more willing to come to Scotland and hope to win a move down south eventually. 

Sounds like a win win to me.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Gon mad in ikea etc no many of them fancied Russia tho ????????? yer lucky if there’s 1000 supporters at each of their games 

3000 at the quarter final and loads put off by media and government shite about racism and homophobia and stories about difficulty getting fan IDs.