Emmanuel Eboue arrested for Arson

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Great, just you keep buying the papers. 

Further back in the posts I stated I refused it for nothing.
But!!...Carry on talking up a story that 99.99% of the people on this story believe is anti Rangers.
Me personally woulda chucked it on your second post.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Btw this is the same paper who now 9 times out of 10 refers to the old firm game as the Glasgow derby to pander to pathetic fenians who still claim we are deed whilst getting a hardon about us

Paranoid proddy

Just now, The Dude said:

What’s condescending about it? It’s arguably more condescending trying to tell someone about the industry they work in when you don’t. 

When have I told you about the industry you “work” in?

all we’ve said is that there’s no need for your paymasters to use a picture off Eboue in a Rangers top, and you’ve came on here to stick up for your tarrier pals at the Re**rd 

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

When have I told you about the industry you “work” in?

all we’ve said is that there’s no need for your paymasters to use a picture off Eboue in a Rangers top, and you’ve came on here to stick up for your tarrier pals at the Re**rd 

When did I say you had? 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Football journalism is my job. Inwant to write about football. Not half-baked conspiracy theories about how the media are out to get us. 

Christ, is that how it works? Here’s me been making a living from it for a few years now. Wow. Maybe I’ll ask a builder to build me a new house and if I like it then I’ll pay him for it. 

I never had the connections either. I put the work in off my own back and people came to me. Could be your chance. 

Shows us how you see things.

A great opportunity is spelled out for you, you junk it.

Re connections, you have them now, as your last line just stated. I have neither those nor time but your incessant attempt to avoid my encouraging you by throwing it back at me is pointless as I have already shown.

Never mind.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw this is the same paper who now 9 times out of 10 refers to the old firm game as the Glasgow derby to pander to pathetic fenians who still claim we are deed whilst getting a hardon about us

Fuck me, that’s a bigger lie than anything you’ll read in the Record ?

4 minutes ago, Bears said:

Shows us how you see things.

A great opportunity is spelled out for you, you junk it.

Re connections, you have them now, as your last line just stated. I have neither those nor time but your incessant attempt to avoid my encouraging you by throwing it back at me is pointless as I have already shown.

Never mind.

It’s not a great opportunity. It’s utter nonsense. Ah of course you don’t have time. I managed to work a full-time job as well as doing it. Obviously you’re not  concerned enough to put the time in. I’m not, so wont. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Great. Plenty are. Just need to look at how often folk share links on here to see how many still read it. 

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Don't think so - moreso copy & paste. 

If you can remember so far back, as the OP has done. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So they’ve went into the website. Not really boycotting is it? 

Copy & pasted from their website, so as the other posters don't have to.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do really enjoy when people tell someone who works in the media that newspapers are a dying medium? Well fuck. I’m glad that a plumber or a taxi driver or someone that works in a call centre had to tell us that people are not buying newspapers in the same way they were 30 yeas ago? We’d have never known otherwise. Maybe there’s a reason why all these newspapers all have really active websites and social media accounts which is behind a paywall or often has a shit load of advertising on them as they look to monetise digital content. 

Ill be sure to get on the phone immediately and let everyone at the Record know that people aren’t buying newspapers in the same volume as before. 

It's the media themselves that are confirming it mate, not the layman. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-39076470

the daily record is down 13.92% from jan2017 to jan2018, the Sunday mail down 16.1%  https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/national-newspaper-print-abcs-daily-star-overtakes-daily-telegraph-for-first-time-in-over-a-year/

Im sure the digital element is doing swimmingly though.

Just now, Bears said:

I'm not a journalist. You are.

You have the opportunity. I don't.

I would if I could. You won't.

Stop trying to push it back on me.

Clearly you are fully embedded in Scottish 'journalism' regarding bias. The vast majority here are not.

You can. You won’t.

I have no interest in doing so because I think it is bollocks. So I’m not going to go out of my way to spend time working on something that I think is a load of shite. I would rather put my time into doing something I enjoy writing about. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fuck me, that’s a bigger lie than anything you’ll read in the Record ?

Aye? 

They use Glasgow derby more than any other news outlet. Then again yous are celtics offical partner. So they pathetic cunts drop it ans the record run with it way more than any other. Btw I'm.talking their sports reporters rather than the actual news reporters 

Btw your point on snoop dog. If it's a successful story and they use the tarrier top picture then yes it's a good story, celtic top picture used it's associating them with a good news story. 

Mike Tyson slaps a bird and the Rangers top pic comes out. So that's a negative story and it's our clubs top which then acts as a negative against us.

Honestly my company pay me a small fortune but id never defend them as vigorously as you are these middens. They might pay your wage but your argument now for two days has been utterly pathetic 

Just now, cushynumber said:

It's the media themselves that are confirming it mate, not the layman. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-39076470

the daily record is down 13.92% from jan2017 to jan2018, the Sunday mail down 16.1%  https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/national-newspaper-print-abcs-daily-star-overtakes-daily-telegraph-for-first-time-in-over-a-year/

Im sure the digital element is doing swimmingly though.

Exactly my point. We are fully aware that print is a dying medium for news. It doesn’t take the layman to tell us what we already know (and in many cases have actually published). 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye? 

They use Glasgow derby more than any other news outlet. Then again yous are celtics offical partner. So they pathetic cunts drop it ans the record run with it way more than any other. Btw I'm.talking their sports reporters rather than the actual news reporters 

Btw your point on snoop dog. If it's a successful story and they use the tarrier top picture then yes it's a good story, celtic top picture used it's associating them with a good news story. 

Mike Tyson slaps a bird and the Rangers top pic comes out. So that's a negative story and it's our clubs top which then acts as a negative against us.

Honestly my company pay me a small fortune but id never defend them as vigorously as you are these middens. They might pay your wage but your argument now for two days has been utterly pathetic 

Give us some examples then. There’s plenty of them using Old Firm.