Emmanuel Eboue arrested for Arson

Just now, The Dude said:

Then give us some links.

You know the articles. I'm not searching them. Are you now going to.bullshit this and say that some of your sports journalists don't pathetically call it the Glasgow derby?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You can. You won’t.

I have no interest in doing so because I think it is bollocks. So I’m not going to go out of my way to spend time working on something that I think is a load of shite. I would rather put my time into doing something I enjoy writing about. 

Thanks for the clarification in bold. At least you're very clear now as to your understanding.

And regarding your first line, the you are basically stating that someone with zero experience of journalism, zero direct contacts in the game, zero spare time, and zero opportunity can become a ground-breaking journalist? Tells us something of your journalistic standards.

I started posting to you with the line 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're...' and I'll finish our conversation there. I don't need to say anymore.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So they’ve went into the website. Not really boycotting is it? 

Not they've (they have) - it should be singular, not plural. (no need for any other posters to check). 

Fictitious writing I'd say. 

1 minute ago, Bears said:

Thanks for the clarification in bold. At least you're very clear now as to your understanding.

And regarding your first line, the you are basically stating that someone with zero experience of journalism, zero direct contacts in the game, zero spare time, and zero opportunity can become a ground-breaking journalist? Tells us something of your journalistic standards.

I started posting to you with the line 'It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're...' and I'll finish our conversation there. I don't need to say anymore.

It’s exactly where I started. I had zero contacts, zero time, zero opportunity and zero experience. If I can do it...

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You know the articles. I'm not searching them. Are you now going to.bullshit this and say that some of your sports journalists don't pathetically call it the Glasgow derby?

I genuinely don’t. I’ve certainly not seen it in 9 out of 10 articles in the Record referring to it as you claimed. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He just wants more clicks for his bosses. A sale is a sale..

Just now, The Dude said:

It’s exactly where I started. I had zero contacts, zero time, zero opportunity and zero experience. If I can do it...

Yeah, you started a career where you claim you have no spare time, while I already have a career and no spare time but I should start up a second career on your whim?

Time to stop chasing down the rabbit-hole of this argument, Dude, it doesn't work. You have the opportunity and refuse it. Fine. But stop pushing your 'failings' onto others!

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

when do you think the DR will go only digital?

This on the day that Jeremy Corbyn promotes convicted arsonist micheal Watson and convicted football hooligan ian lavery to his cabinet.
Let's hope to fuck none of this pair of cunts have a photo in a Rangers top. You can only imagine the mileage some cunts would have with this.  

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not they've (they have) - it should be singular, not plural. (no need for any other posters to check). 

Fictitious writing I'd say. 

‘They’ works for an individual of unspecified gender - as the term ‘posters’ does. There are Male and female posters on here. 

1 minute ago, Bears said:

Yeah, you started a career where you claim you have no spare time, while I already have a career and no spare time but I should start up a second career on your whim?

Time to stop chasing down the rabbit-hole of this argument, Dude, it doesn't work. You have the opportunity and refuse it. Fine. But stop pushing your 'failings' onto others!

No I started a new career when I had no spare time. Weird that you think I should research, write and publish a story on your whim and for no payment. Not exactly a great business model there.

49 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Sticking with the current times - this is a Rangers site and the dr are anti Rangers.

And there's no getting away from that however hard you're trying. 

i dont think they are anti Rangers specifically, although i have not read the paper or bought one for over 10 years, however atm in time we are easy pickings.  despite how badly we think they treat us hte other half and most of scotland still believe they are pro Rangers and therein lies the problem

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

‘They’ works for an individual of unspecified gender - as the term ‘posters’ does. There are Male and female posters on here. 

He or she then - or refer to the moniker. And no need for exaggeration - you fail to conceive that people can read. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It can’t be that much of a problem to claim they refer to it a the Glasgow derby nine times out of ten. Must be an avid reader. ??

Dude, you’re doing a grand job defending the indefensible but have you not got a story to write, you know like a busy journalist  ? :lol:

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i dont think they are anti Rangers specifically, although i have not read the paper or bought one for over 10 years, however atm in time we are easy pickings.  despite how badly we think they treat us hte other half and most of scotland still believe they are pro Rangers and therein lies the problem

Disagree mate. 

How many hoops tops related to a bad story.

Even the torbett pish is no news. 

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

He or she then - or refer to the moniker. And no need for exaggeration - you fail to conceive that people can read. 

No idea the monikers that were being referred to. 

The irony after trying to correct my grammar.