1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I never said it would be biased of them at all to call Hart an ex-England International and Premier League winner did I.

If we went and signed him tomorrow would you expect glowing headlines from the Scottish Media.

And don't call me a victim OHW

BIASED 

BA.JPG

• Like 1

This is the same shitty reports that claim celtic have beaten us to signing John Terry. I'm sure Terry said he will join up with Lampard 

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

BIASED 

BA.JPG

And if Scum signed him.

Massive Coup for celtic as they complete signing of Euro 2016 winner. It would be treated like the biggest signing to ever hit Scotland.

Gordon has been a brilliant keeper for celtic in recent years hopefully he's finished or celtic try and replace him.  

Just now, TMB said:

Gordon has been a brilliant keeper for celtic in recent years hopefully he's finished or celtic try and replace him.  

especially with hart

Am I the only one who clicked on this thread hoping “Joe Hart” was an obscure but outstanding, free-scoring centre forward available for buttons who was having his medical - and not this useless ex England diddy?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

And if Scum signed him.

Massive Coup for celtic as they complete signing of Euro 2016 winner. It would be treated like the biggest signing to ever hit Scotland.

You moan that if the scum signed Hart he would be billed as "ex England International and Premier League Winner".

I show you that when we signed Alves he was billed as "Portugal defender" so now you change the terms. 

There is bias in the Scottish media against Rangers, but that doesn't mean you have to make yourself look a tit by looking for it where it doesn't exist.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

You moan that if the scum signed Hart he would be billed as "ex England International and Premier League Winner".

I show you that when we signed Alves he was billed as "Portugal defender" so now you change the terms. 

There is bias in the Scottish media against Rangers, but that doesn't mean you have to make yourself look a tit by looking for it where it doesn't exist.

At least we both agree there is Bias in the Scottish media.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

At least we both agree there is Bias in the Scottish media.

Do you agree that confirmation bias is a real thing?

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Do you agree that confirmation bias is a real thing?

Ok you got me there is no bias with regards to player confirmation.

There was big deals made in the media over Barton, Alves and Gerrard. Joe Hart is a big name in English football so it would be a pretty "big" signing in Scottish football so I don't see the problem.

But on topic, I thought he was a really good keeper when he was at City, not seen much if any of him since is he really that bad? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

There was big deals made in the media over Barton, Alves and Gerrard. Joe Hart is a big name in English football so it would be a pretty "big" signing in Scottish football so I don't see the problem.

But on topic, I thought he was a really good keeper when he was at City, not seen much if any of him since is he really that bad? 

Made a few mistakes at Torino and West Ham but don't think he's dreadful

Always thought he was finnish for some reason.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d be happy if the filth sign him. Gordon’s far better. 

Hopefully this is a continuation of Brenda’s horrendous dealings in the transfer market. 

I hate praising scum players but IMO Hart would be a step down from Gordon for them. Gordon saved them embarrassment on several ocasions.

Hope the scum get Hart.

23 minutes ago, Broxi said:

His spell at west ham on loan didn't go well. Moyes only played him in five league games over the last 6 months of the season.

It's just a surprise he was linked with us. We hardly need a new keeper when we have 3 at the moment. He may well be a scum target but I don't know if there needing a new keeper.

He would also need to take a massive wage cut if he came to us or the scum.

He's said to be on 100K+ a week contract.

You really have to wonder how desperate somebody is to write this rubbish.

3 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

You really have to wonder how desperate somebody is to write this rubbish.

These "journalists" and their publications are basically incentivised to attract clicks  - not provide accurate or insightful reporting. 

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I was surprised to see it pop up.

It's not like we need another keeper right now

I expect he goes to the scum and the scottish press treat it as a huge story. It will be former England international and premier league winner signs.

You care far too much about what the media write about them.

37 minutes ago, rangersross said:

These "journalists" and their publications are basically incentivised to attract clicks  - not provide accurate or insightful reporting. 

They're starting to remind me of the adverts you used to get on teletext to call a number for updates on your team "Rangers shock move for World Class International" 

24 minutes ago, Spectre said:

They're starting to remind me of the adverts you used to get on teletext to call a number for updates on your team "Rangers shock move for World Class International" 

Good old teletext. You couldn't beat bamboozle 👍

1 hour ago, CoopsLaud said:

Always thought he was finnish for some reason.

He's no Finnish, he's only 31!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

He's no Finnish, he's only 31!

Haha😃 Never gets old.

Personally i'd be pleased if celtic signed Hart. I think Gordon is a better keeper so i'd see it as a step back for them. He's been in terminal decline for years, and will be on huge wages.

Although playing at slightly different levels, McGregor has been player of the year and still at the top of his game whereas clubs are desperate to get shot of Hart in recent seasons. 

He's a white Fod.