H&H Podcast Returns

Just now, Carousel loyal said:

Download castbox then search heart and hand. Your able to steam or download on the app for free. I use it for traveling to work.

Superb mate. That an android app mate?

29 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Patreon is well worth the £3:99 a month

24 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I've became addicted to this since someone posted it last season, the Patreon stuff is amazing, such a wide range of content.

What type of content is it lads? Do they talk about the club’s history or anything like that? If it’s just guys talking about current football etc I feel like I get enough of that between twitter and here but if they have content where I can learn more about random games/players/seasons from years gone by I’d be interested 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What type of content is it lads? Do they talk about the club’s history or anything like that? If it’s just guys talking about current football etc I feel like I get enough of that between twitter and here but if they have content where I can learn more about random games/players/seasons from years gone by I’d be interested 

I pay 2 bucks a month mate and there is tons of content about historical stuff - i'd suggest more looks back than current/forward to honest.

Honestly mate of 50p a week I get tons of entertainment from it.  

For example analysis of one of games, or a player from our history.  This week I listened to a tactical analysis of the 6-1 defeat of Dunfermline just as an example.

When they talk current, they talk sense as well, its therapeutical at times.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah mate, there's a section called 'The Advocaat years' where they go through his spell in a lot of detail, things like that. There's a guy who goes round the grounds talking about our victories there/best away days etc, there's random episodes on various things, think there was one on Prso recently. It's very varied and they produce a shit load of content and the vast majority of it's excellent.

To be completely honest though I'm not sure what content I get through subscribing that you wouldn't get if you didn't, I paid pretty much as soon as I started listening to it as I was enjoying it and 4 quid is nothing and they put some effort into it. There's 2/3/4/5 shows put out every day.

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Yeah mate, there's a section called 'The Advocaat years' where they go through his spell in a lot of detail, things like that. There's a guy who goes round the grounds talking about our victories there/best away days etc, there's random episodes on various things, think there was one on Prso recently. It's very varied and they produce a shit load of content and the vast majority of it's excellent.

To be completely honest though I'm not sure what content I get through subscribing that you wouldn't get if you didn't, I paid pretty much as soon as I started listening to it as I was enjoying it and 4 quid is nothing and they put some effort into it. There's 2/3/4/5 shows put out every day.

You typically get the Flag ship a week and I think a prematch analysis when we are competitive again - the majority is unlocked by paying but at 50p a week its paying next to to nada

Just now, markem said:

You typically get the Flag ship a week and I think a prematch analysis when we are competitive again - the majority is unlocked by paying but at 50p a week its paying next to to nada

Some of their non Rangers podcasts are surprisingly pretty decent as well

11 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Some of their non Rangers podcasts are surprisingly pretty decent as well

The world cup nightly shows have been immense. Thought they might struggle for content during the off season but there has been more than ever. Best couple of quid a month you can spend.