Rangers Media Twitter

D'Artagnan

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who the fuck is John Hannah? 

I have no idea. Its shite like Twitter that just gives these absolute wanks a chance tae mouth off and try to seem important. Never had twitter and never will. Dont do facebook either.

Hi @D'Artagnan

Thanks for starting a thread, which reminded me that I've to remind you when it's Donation Time. 

It's Donation Time. :thumbsup:

I know without having to ask that the RangersMedia Erskine Fund can count on your support, and donation, once again this season. @Zetland  will catch up with you once we get this season's donation line opened.

But in the meantime, could you please take a wee moment here just to remind anyone out there who isn't already a Member why they really should make a wee donation and add their support to the Fund.

A ringing endorsement from you would go a long way with some of these stubborn bampots.  :rangers:

Here's some data you may find interesting...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315733-rm-erskine-fund-the-season-is-over-how-did-we-do/?do=findComment&comment=1064801364

On 12/07/2018 at 03:14, govanblue said:

Hi @D'Artagnan

Thanks for starting a thread, which reminded me that I've to remind you when it's Donation Time. 

It's Donation Time. :thumbsup:

I know without having to ask that the RangersMedia Erskine Fund can count on your support, and donation, once again this season. @Zetland  will catch up with you once we get this season's donation line opened.

But in the meantime, could you please take a wee moment here just to remind anyone out there who isn't already a Member why they really should make a wee donation and add their support to the Fund.

A ringing endorsement from you would go a long way with some of these stubborn bampots.  :rangers:

Here's some data you may find interesting...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315733-rm-erskine-fund-the-season-is-over-how-did-we-do/?do=findComment&comment=1064801364

My pleasure GB

I along with many others have been members of this fund for some time now.

Our donations make such a big difference to the lives of many, as can be attested to by the examples given along with the joyous expressions on so many faces.

I would urge all members to consider joining & making a  donation, no matter how small as this is such a worthwhile cause.