Jump to content
Bronzy

Welcome to Rangers Umar Sadiq

Recommended Posts

Good luck to the guy. He really needs to hit the ground running. As I said, good luck and welcome to the greatest club in the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Allanger said:

Good luck to the guy. He really needs to hit the ground running. As I said, good luck and welcome to the greatest club in the world

Based on the videos I’ve seen: hitting the ground while running seems to be something he excels in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looked as if this was the first time he had ever seen reporters in the gerrard press conference.

 

Sadiq

you have an odd shaped heed

you look like you've never seen a camera

On this evidence, your no Kris Kamara

 

 

Im here all week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I can only presume you are then, i understand it's a sensitive subject.

And again keep going 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

And again keep going 

Where am i going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His style of play reminds me of Daniel Cousin. With his pace he should do a turn for us and offer something different to Alfredo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Where am i going?

You'll be asking me your name next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

You'll be asking me your name next. 

What's my name next?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

looked as if this was the first time he had ever seen reporters in the gerrard press conference.

 

Sadiq

you have an odd shaped heed

you look like you've never seen a camera

On this evidence, your no Kris Kamara

 

 

Im here all week

half tempted to give you a sympathy like but decided against it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

You'll be asking me your name next. 

Fuck sake. All he meant was that one sentence hardly qualifies as a rant. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sco22y said:

His style of play reminds me of Daniel Cousin. With his pace he should do a turn for us and offer something different to Alfredo.

A man can dream 🤤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, OhW said:

Fuck sake. All he meant was that one sentence hardly qualifies as a rant. 

:lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, cushynumber said:

looked as if this was the first time he had ever seen reporters in the gerrard press conference.

 

Sadiq

you have an odd shaped heed

you look like you've never seen a camera

On this evidence, your no Kris Kamara

 

 

Im here all week

His eyes were popping out his head like he had been sampling @born a blue nose top shelf stash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we register him and Coulibaly for the second leg if international clearance comes through?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Can we register him and Coulibaly for the second leg if international clearance comes through?

No next round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×