Gerrard addressing physicality

Essandoh

13 hours ago, Malvern said:

Don't tell me what I feel about Pedro thank you very much, you have no idea how I feel about him regardless of how I write about him ever so briefly.

Pedro could have spoken out about anything and there was never a chance he was EVER going to be listened to by the officials or the governing bodies, he was a foreign Rangers manager and should not be here. He could have provided the cure for fucking cancer and they would have done fuck all about it.

Nobody cared about Pedro outside of Rangers at the time, well maybe the camels did I don't know about them.

SG is a different proposition entirely and he should be in the old series call Cheers, Everybody knows his fucking name!

You have a clear dislike for Pedro, it's as clear as day, and I'm happy to point it out.  You stated Pedro didn't tackle the issue of refereeing while he was Rangers manager when in fact he was very vocal about it.  

You want Gerrard to repeat the same lines Pedro was saying during interviews but this time things will be different because of Gerrard?  I doubt Gerrard is going to criticise the physical nature of Scottish football and as I said it would be pointless.  Am I right in assuming that you want Gerrard to come out publicly and state that institutional biased exists in Scottish football?  Lennon did something like this a few years back and all that happened was the Referees had a two game strike and Rangers won the league.  

Last season the actions of Stoke on Tavernier were terrible.  Afterwards, Pedro told the journalist 'you seen what happened so write about it'.  He can't come out and say the Referees are biased because that would be bringing the game in to disrepute and that would also be the case if Gerrard done it.