Show Rodgers The Red Card - A Grubb Like No Other

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Sick reading their stuff now tbh. All mouth and no trouser, bluster that goes nowhere other than to appease the nutters. 

We, quite rightly, give the nappy rippers it right for being obsssed with Rangers. This lot are just as bad.

Let us know who forced you to read the article and I'll get a 'wee team' together to sort them out, I got sick years ago reading the shite in the Daily Record, I no longer read the rag. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Look. All we need to do is win at football and everything else will take care of itself. 

I care not a jot about what they do. I do care though what Rangers bloggers etc do though. 

Except that's not entirely true though is it?.........."the rest will take care of itself" 

They are an abhorrent , corrupt and viley manipulative organisation who deserve to be exposed at every turn due to their actions. That may be tiresome for some to accept but no less true to the fact.  The VB do that better than most imo , the only pity being the audience is restricted to here.

Load of baws with the "poor shay logan" pish... These are men, cunts need to man the fuck up. He gave as good as he got after that game. 

Sick of this "aw diddums..  did they bad boys call you a nasty word?" 

It's this fake outrage pish that's getting bears jailed for singing TBB. 

Personally, i'm for anyone that highlights and exposes the double standards, cover ups and behaviour of these cunts that seem to dedicate their whole life to trying to demonise us as a support and our Club. 

Sometimes I don't like the way or style that the articles are written, but I wouldn't be criticising until I put out better.

I think similar when I see our own having a go at the Union Bears.

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am not a member of the VB but always have a look at what is posted on RM. I sometimes think that is a good article, sometimes I am not as interested. What I do think is the VB are putting out stuff that highlights wrongs done by mainly them but hardly ever seen in the media in Scotland.

If RM members do not like what they write then like many things I see posted it is easy to not read it.

I think we have enough enemies not to turn on people who certainly believe in the union and as far as I am concerned we need as many of them as possible.

I don’t know what I’m reading until I’ve read it, then I comment about what I’ve read  

“don’t read it then” means I’ve to guess what I’m about to read which is weird  

is it only positive posts people want to read on here? 

16 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Load of baws with the "poor shay logan" pish... These are men, cunts need to man the fuck up. He gave as good as he got after that game. 

He's a fucking whopper in all honesty

44 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Ah, the General.

Haven't read anything from him in a while.

Hope my old sparring partner's doing well. 

When and where have you read the General's work and sparred with him?

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Personally, i'm for anyone that highlights and exposes the double standards, cover ups and behaviour of these cunts that seem to dedicate their whole life to trying to demonise us as a support and our Club. 

Sometimes I don't like the way or style that the articles are written, but I wouldn't be criticising until I put out better.

I think similar when I see our own having a go at the Union Bears, don't agree with it either.

I don't always agree with UB but I'd rather our support got behind them or VB, or both, as only these 2 groups appear willing to defend our own and attack our haters.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t know what I’m reading until I’ve read it, then I comment about what I’ve read  

You do not like the VB going by your posts, so why read it when you know it will annoy you. I see threads from time to time that I know will probably annoy me so just ignore them.

Certainly not, but it just seems that every time a VB article is posted we have posters trying to rubbish them. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

When and where have you read the General's work and sparred with him?

I don't always agree with UB but I'd rather our support got behind them or VB, or both, as only these 2 groups appear willing to defend our own and attack our haters.

I'll send you a PM.

Shite article.

Poorly written.

About the filth. 

Struggling to care. It won’t be seen / read by anyone other than some Rangers fans. Waste of time in all honesty, especially when it lacks credibility as much as this particular article. 

41 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Think you are wrong. It went a bit deeper than “ poor shay Logan”. You might be sick of this” aw diddums” nasty words but that is the way the world is going and we are not allowed to racially abuse people. It is law. Would you mind, going back a bit, shay Logan having bananas thrown at him, or would you just think,” man up”. Call him a cunt, a bastard, that’s tough but just about acceptable. However call him a “ black” cunt is not acceptable.

47 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes. Unless it’s somethig positive that they don’t  like then youve got your head up your arse and are expecting far too much.

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Shite article.

Poorly written.

About the filth. 

Struggling to care. It won’t be seen / read by anyone other than some Rangers fans. Waste of time in all honesty, especially when it lacks credibility as much as this particular article. 

To be expected from you.

Why even bother opening the thread ?