Show Rodgers The Red Card - A Grubb Like No Other

Virtuoso

53 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like one of my posts or not ? are we not allowed to talk about our opinions? or is it just posters who have good to say allowed to post? theres plenty in this thread have said the same as me.

As  ex forces and a lifelong supporter of our club perhaps you now don't need to read any of my posts to get a view on me....  ?

My stance is clear - I hate talking, thinking, chatting or reading about that lot. I dislike it even more when Rangers bloggers don't blog about Rangers. A for instance - The VB article on our new manager was a paragraph long - ONE paragraph -  I would think he deserved a bit more, perhaps a bit about how he might set us up, hopes, fears etc... now that would have been excellent. 

anyway - here's to my next 7k pile of pish ?

Don't come on a Rangers forum then, it will obviously have certain elements of ceptic in here sherlock, even your VAST training in special forces would have taught you that simple fact and lead you to the conclusion tha for fuck sake, these bears are going to say something bad about the scum.

Ex-Forces were you? Fair play to you, you sound like a pussy now so you must have been in the navy.

7 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

All available on the front page:

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk

Was more meaning is it only on the VB website or are these articles sent elsewhere 

If it's only available for Rangers fans on Rangers sites then what exactly is the purpose of them ....

52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It absolutely has affected us. Not sure I recall the same vigour to call it out when it was a Rangers fan accused of racially abusing Scott Sinclair or the alleged ‘hate crime’ involving members of the PUL community which even the OO and CoS have saw fit to condemn. 

You continue to miss the point Dude.

Not one person from Rangers, speaking on behalf of the club, sought to minimise or justify such action by suggesting that the player's conduct was the catalyst to it.

There is only one catalyst to racial abuse - the ethnicity/skin colour of the victim.

19 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Not one person from Rangers, speaking on behalf of the club, sought to minimise or justify such action by suggesting that the player's conduct was the catalyst to it.

There is only one catalyst to racial abuse - the ethnicity/skin colour of the victim.

No one claimed they had, least of all I. I just find it a bit odd they are so vociferous over how appalling it is - but there’s this weird qualification needed to condemn it. I mean, I think all racism is utterly abhorrent and anyone caught abusing a player (or anyone for that matter) on the basis of their skin colour should be punished to the fullest extent.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like one of my posts or not ? are we not allowed to talk about our opinions? or is it just posters who have good to say allowed to post? theres plenty in this thread have said the same as me.

As  ex forces and a lifelong supporter of our club perhaps you now don't need to read any of my posts to get a view on me....  ?

My stance is clear - I hate talking, thinking, chatting or reading about that lot. I dislike it even more when Rangers bloggers don't blog about Rangers. A for instance - The VB article on our new manager was a paragraph long - ONE paragraph -  I would think he deserved a bit more, perhaps a bit about how he might set us up, hopes, fears etc... now that would have been excellent. 

anyway - here's to my next 7k pile of pish ?

So you came into a thread about them to read about them and then complain.

Were you in the retard company of the forces or a deep sea diver who forgot to not come up too fast? (Oh being in the forces doesn't impress me too much, too much history behind me and too many I know who are fucking idiots to allow that one to be a ig "plus" on your side).

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

£10 to the charity of your choice if you can find one article in which I ‘point the finger’ at our supporters.

Fuck sake if I wanted to read shit I would go through her shopping list and still donate a damn sight more than £10 to charity thanks.

Walk on, let's be completely honest, between me and you, we are NEVER going to get on.

Surprise, Surprise, hate will hit you in the eyes (parody of Cilla Black's show before anybody starts thinking I threatened the Daily rhebel puppet).

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

But not if it comes from Rangers fans? Or the ‘PUL community’, allegedly. 

Yes, if it comes from Rangers fans.

Nobody mentioned the PUL Community, either where Rogers is concerned, or where Rangers are concerned.

Stick to the issue being debated.

2 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

Was more meaning is it only on the VB website or are these articles sent elsewhere 

If it's only available for Rangers fans on Rangers sites then what exactly is the purpose of them ....

Anything that’s on the front page is shared far and wide on several platforms.

Thats why it’s put on the front page.

2 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

He gets the point D’Art.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Don't come on a Rangers forum then, it will obviously have certain elements of ceptic in here sherlock, even your VAST training in special forces would have taught you that simple fact and lead you to the conclusion tha for fuck sake, these bears are going to say something bad about the scum.

Ex-Forces were you? Fair play to you, you sound like a pussy now so you must have been in the navy.

Here’s me thinking you were proud of our armed forces personnel 

Everyone except me that is ?

23 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

So Dude,

Still awating that link to the Record article condemning Rodger's comments.

Unless of course,  despite your asertion that there was widespread media condemnation, the Daily Record was one publication that failed to do so.

Given that the story involves bheast fc, I'm not in the least bit surprised tbh.

Maybe Jane Hamilton (of SC Final fabrication fame) would be interested in a story that actually had some truth behind it, but then again - maybe not... ?

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What songs are banned? 

Don't seem to hear the Billy boys much now, not an absolute ban but them cunts and their fake outrage and the snp Gestapo have sacred people into not singing it. No wonder Ibrox has lost it's fear factor. Let's all give it the big ooh ooh ooh ooh pish eh !

29 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Don't seem to hear the Billy boys much now, not an absolute ban but them cunts and their fake outrage and the snp Gestapo have sacred people into not singing it. No wonder Ibrox has lost it's fear factor. Let's all give it the big ooh ooh ooh ooh pish eh !

Heard TBB plenty times last season. 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Heard TBB plenty times last season. 

Very true but mostly at away games and not a full stadium at Ibrox. Used to be if some cunt scored against us the whole ground sang it loud and proud . It put the fear into some  opposition players and gave our team a lift. The  scum were instrumental in getting it deemed sectarian along with the snp Fenian lovers.

6 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Very true but mostly at away games and not a full stadium at Ibrox. Used to be if some cunt scored against us the whole ground sang it loud and proud . It put the fear into some  opposition players and gave our team a lift. The  scum were instrumental in getting it deemed sectarian along with the snp Fenian lovers.

Snp were nowhere near power when it was "banned"

Q