Show Rodgers The Red Card - A Grubb Like No Other

Virtuoso

3 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

So Dude,

Still awating that link to the Record article condemning Rodger's comments.

Unless of course,  despite your assertion that there was widespread media condemnation, the Daily Record was one publication that failed to do so.

You’ll wait a while D’Art.

?

4 hours ago, DC76 said:

Think the shiny toothed charlatan may just be about to have his well heeled arse handed to him by his discarded,disgruntled apprentice..on you now Stevie lad..LETS GO?

My view is that he wont be hanging around to get beat again, and I dont think Stevie would consider himself as an apprentice of brenda. We could be throwing their "here to take over" banner right back at them. In a few hours from now the  Lets Go gets going. Here we go as they say.

55 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

None, zero, zilch which Police Scotland have confirmed in a FoI request.

I'll post it later.

Still at risk of getting lifted for signing it though, and that’s the point. 

Won’t be arrested under the ‘dont sing the famine song’ act, but they’ll go for something else to get you with - breach of the peace, aggravated assault or whatever. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Still at risk of getting lifted for signing it though, and that’s the point. 

Won’t be arrested under the ‘dont sing the famine song’ act, but they’ll go for something else to get you with - breach of the peace, aggravated assault or whatever. 

years ago im sure when i was charged it was worded as religously aggrivated breach of the peace or words to that affect.

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

years ago im sure when i was charged it was worded as religously aggrivated breach of the peace or words to that affect.

Exactly. 

That’s why saying ‘no songs are banned’ is a dangerous message, even if it’s technically true. 

Could get people in bother they don’t need. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Exactly. 

That’s why saying ‘no songs are banned’ is a dangerous message, even if it’s technically true. 

Could get people in bother they don’t need. 

i wasnt actually singing a song and was nowhere near ibrox either

14 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Snp were nowhere near power when it was "banned"

Q

Those bastards have been undermining Scottish society for many years , you underestimate their influence on Scottish politics. Too many of them tied in with the dark side and don't get me started on the poison dwarf. Deformed little bitch !

6 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Those bastards have been undermining Scottish society for many years , you underestimate their influence on Scottish politics. Too many of them tied in with the dark side and don't get me started on the poison dwarf. Deformed little bitch !

It was jack McConnell who was in charge 

Just now, bordersbear said:

Nothing to do with who was in charge. My point is that they have been chipping away at our culture for years and it's getting continually worse.

You mentioned the Billy boys being "banned" they had nothing to do with it 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You mentioned the Billy boys being "banned" they had nothing to do with it 

Maybe not but the way I see it the whole Scottish establishment is full of taigs and there seems to be only one target for them. It's been getting steadily worse for decades. Bend over backwards for them and do anything possible to harm and discredit our team. Their jealousy and hatred knows no bounds. They fill their shitty hovel with pro Ira filth and pretend they are oirish. Well fuck off back there the Fucking lot of you.

15 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Maybe not but the way I see it the whole Scottish establishment is full of taigs and there seems to be only one target for them. It's been getting steadily worse for decades. Bend over backwards for them and do anything possible to harm and discredit our team. Their jealousy and hatred knows no bounds. They fill their shitty hovel with pro Ira filth and pretend they are oirish. Well fuck off back there the Fucking lot of you.

Well go to Holyrood and start punching people about, i would if i was you.

On 11/07/2018 at 15:10, The Dude said:

It absolutely has affected us. Not sure I recall the same vigour to call it out when it was a Rangers fan accused of racially abusing Scott Sinclair or the alleged ‘hate crime’ involving members of the PUL community which even the OO and CoS have saw fit to condemn. 

Because it didn't need called out. The media were all over these cases like a rash. There is the issue .