Show Rodgers The Red Card - A Grubb Like No Other

Virtuoso

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Scott Brown’s sister gets mentioned, Shay Logan’s race gets brought in to it, both act like knobs and both get abused.

Which Rangers manager (or any other employee) has made comment on this, never mind tried to play it down, deny it or rationalise it?

40 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

1 out of 4 articles on the VB home page is about them ?

A64EE861-C27E-4373-B620-EE7BDE43F5AB.png

STFU, The Dude is schooling us how bad the VB are and you're fucking at it proving him to be less than truthful, like his employers! Fuck sake man you have a giraffe?

Just who the fuck do you think you are coming into this place and pointing out the fact that he is talking absolute shite and everyone has seen it since he has joined that rancid paper? I think you need to wind your neck in sonny or by fuck "The Dude" will have your guts for garters with a repetitive and insipid reply! Not only that you posted so close to the 12th of July your a fucking Orange bastard who hates Fenians as well, by fuck son your not looking too good now.

Hah! Quake in fear!

Or have a beer like I am, he is a turd.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

STFU, The Dude is schooling us how bad the VB are and you're fucking at it proving him to be less than truthful, like his employers! Fuck sake man you have a giraffe?

Just who the fuck do you think you are coming into this place and pointing out the fact that he is talking absolute shite and everyone has seen it since he has joined that rancid paper? I think you need to wind your neck in sonny or by fuck "The Dude" will have your guts for garters with a repetitive and insipid reply! Not only that you posted so close to the 12th of July your a fucking Orange bastard who hates Fenians as well, by fuck son your not looking too good now.

Hah! Quake in fear!

Here @plumbGER, here’s that meltdown you were after yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Hah! Quake in fear!

You’ll probably notice he was replying to someone else who had pointed out how often VB write about celtic. 

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

They are not, they just talk about Rodgers, Shellik and pedo’s Most of the time

hardly defending the PUL community of our support 

You know I have been here a few years and never once liked one of your posts I can think of, just thought I would point it out as your always very down on all things Rangers and British as far as I can see but not looking through all your 7K pish posts to find out if that is a fair assessment or not, you're not giving the VB a fair assessment why the fuck should I give you one?

Oh and for your benefit I am not a member of the VB, never will be as I am too distant from Ibrox and not Staunch enough as the avatar says and quite frankly just want to hang around football fans, doesn't actually matter to me what club they are from, I just like talking about the game and having a beer. Not everything is point scoring.

2 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

You have read it wrong or i mis typed it.

What i was meaning was any storys the tims cover up or any club or organisation the VB out them for what they really are.

Don’t waste time on him. You’re correct.

If he used the opportunity he has to defend us, or hammer them, he’d be more thought of.

He’d rather twist and turn just for the sake of it to have an argument with fellow bears.

Never be a journalist.

47 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve actually come to the conclusion that some of our support like the fact that we are portrayed like the dregs of society in the media while the actual dregs are protrayed like some jolly craicsters that can do no wrong. 

The manager of our biggest rivals who are constantly on the attack against us, claims in public to the MSM that a black player deserved to be racially abused and not a word is said in condemnation. The VB raise this point and they get attacked by so called Rangers fans, on what planet does that appear to be right  

One in this particular thread, go on, have a wild guess.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

They are not, they just talk about Rodgers, Shellik and pedo’s Most of the time

hardly defending the PUL community of our support 

If you’re not a member, can I ask how you know what VB are doing, as you seem certain of what you’ve said above?

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It’s also been widely condemned. Both Rodgers’ comments and celtic fans treatment of Logan. 

I’m sure the VB will be along in their new role as equality campaigners to echo the orange order and church of Scotland’s condemnation of the alleged incident around the parade on Saturday

The post by Booler, what’s your thoughts on that, you say you work for the Record so do you think there’s a story there?

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You know I have been here a few years and never once liked one of your posts I can think of, just thought I would point it out as your always very down on all things Rangers and British as far as I can see but not looking through all your 7K pish posts to find out if that is a fair assessment or not, you're not giving the VB a fair assessment why the fuck should I give you one?

Oh and for your benefit I am not a member of the VB, never will be as I am too distant from Ibrox and not Staunch enough as the avatar says and quite frankly just want to hang around football fans, doesn't actually matter to me what club they are from, I just like talking about the game and having a beer. Not everything is point scoring.

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like one of my posts or not ? are we not allowed to talk about our opinions? or is it just posters who have good to say allowed to post? theres plenty in this thread have said the same as me.

As  ex forces and a lifelong supporter of our club perhaps you now don't need to read any of my posts to get a view on me....  ?

My stance is clear - I hate talking, thinking, chatting or reading about that lot. I dislike it even more when Rangers bloggers don't blog about Rangers. A for instance - The VB article on our new manager was a paragraph long - ONE paragraph -  I would think he deserved a bit more, perhaps a bit about how he might set us up, hopes, fears etc... now that would have been excellent. 

anyway - here's to my next 7k pile of pish ?

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

The post by Booler, what’s your thoughts on that, you say you work for the Record so do you think there’s a story there?

The one about Lawrence Haggart’s murder? Absolute, unmitigated bollocks. A family I know well, and I knew the victim pretty well too (they lived in the street next to mines until the parents split up and moved from the family home). 

7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

If you’re not a member, can I ask how you know what VB are doing, as you seem certain of what you’ve said above?

Having read much of what they say - perhaps they should be open and tell us about their undoubted good work over time? it may help inform the uninformed (perhaps like myself)

11 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Don’t waste time on him. You’re correct.

If he used the opportunity he has to defend us, or hammer them, he’d be more thought of.

He’d rather twist and turn just for the sake of it to have an argument with fellow bears.

Never be a journalist.

I’ll use my column to write about things that affect Rangers, I’ll leave the celtic/Aberdeen tiffs to VB. 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don't give a flying fuck whether you like one of my posts or not ? are we not allowed to talk about our opinions? or is it just posters who have good to say allowed to post? theres plenty in this thread have said the same as me.

As  ex forces and a lifelong supporter of our club perhaps you now don't need to read any of my posts to get a view on me....  ?

My stance is clear - I hate talking, thinking, chatting or reading about that lot. I dislike it even more when Rangers bloggers don't blog about Rangers. A for instance - The VB article on our new manager was a paragraph long - ONE paragraph -  I would think he deserved a bit more, perhaps a bit about how he might set us up, hopes, fears etc... now that would have been excellent. 

anyway - here's to my next 7k pile of pish ?

Stating what VB do and don’t do isn’t an opinion though.

What are you basing your claims on?

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Having read much of what they say - perhaps they should be open and tell us about their undoubted good work over time? it may help inform the uninformed (perhaps like myself)

So it was an opinion based on nothing really?

VB don’t publicise everything they do, as they don’t feel the need.

Most of what they do is done without fanfare and cries for backslapping.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I’ll use my column to write about things that affect Rangers, I’ll leave the celtic/Aberdeen tiffs to VB. 

Racial hatred doesn’t or has never affected Rangers?

The Manager of our biggest rivals being allowed to justify racial hatred doesn’t affect Rangers?

Some journalist-in-waiting you are.