Show Rodgers The Red Card - A Grubb Like No Other

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Racial hatred doesn’t or has never affected Rangers?

The Manager of our biggest rivals being allowed to justify racial hatred doesn’t affect Rangers?

Some journalist-in-waiting you are.

still fail to see what the dif was between logan being abused and what happened with sinclair last season???  pretty much the exact same thing happened bar the outcry afterwards

Just now, thebooler said:

So it was an opinion based on nothing really?

VB don’t publicise everything they do, as they don’t feel the need.

Most of what they do is done without fanfare and cries for backslapping.

if you call there articles "nothing" then that is what I have based my opinion on, yes. 

Perhaps they should let the wider community know what they do.... It may indeed help (me in particular) and could swell their numbers and indeed get some momentum behind their cause.

All us uninformed have got to go on is their web page and articles they produce. 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

my claims that they talk a lot about Rodggers and Sheltic?

Really? I’d say that wasn’t even near true.

Have a look through all of the front page articles and you’ll see this for yourself.

The Forum itself is absolutely packed with threads about SG, our signings, our team, tactics, our board, and many, many more topics surrounding our great club.

You can’t claim what you have, based on a few articles about the bheast, because at the end of the day, there’s an awful lot about the bheast does actually affect our own club.

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Racial hatred doesn’t or has never affected Rangers?

The Manager of our biggest rivals being allowed to justify racial hatred doesn’t affect Rangers?

Some journalist-in-waiting you are.

It absolutely has affected us. Not sure I recall the same vigour to call it out when it was a Rangers fan accused of racially abusing Scott Sinclair or the alleged ‘hate crime’ involving members of the PUL community which even the OO and CoS have saw fit to condemn. 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

still fail to see what the dif was between logan being abused and what happened with sinclair last season???  pretty much the exact same thing happened bar the outcry afterwards

Our manager never came out and publicly tried to justify it mate.

Theres racists in our support too, but I doubt SG would try to defend them.

He, and Rangers, are bigger than that.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

if you call there articles "nothing" then that is what I have based my opinion on, yes. 

Perhaps they should let the wider community know what they do.... It may indeed help (me in particular) and could swell their numbers and indeed get some momentum behind their cause.

All us uninformed have got to go on is their web page and articles they produce. 

You could join up.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It absolutely has affected us. Not sure I recall the same vigour to call it out when it was a Rangers fan accused of racially abusing Scott Sinclair or the alleged ‘hate crime’ involving members of the PUL community which even the OO and CoS have saw fit to condemn. 

Oh well, you obviously never read the article if that’s what you drew from it.

Like I said. Never be a journalist if you can’t read.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Our manager never came out and publicly tried to justify it mate.

Theres racists in our support too, but I doubt SG would try to defend them.

He, and Rangers, are bigger than that.

exactly, i dont read the press but im also assuming they cunts names where plastered all over the front pages of the national press as well???

23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The one about Lawrence Haggart’s murder? Absolute, unmitigated bollocks. A family I know well, and I knew the victim pretty well too (they lived in the street next to mines until the parents split up and moved from the family home). 

What’s inaccurate then?

45 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You’ll probably notice he was replying to someone else who had pointed out how often VB write about celtic. 

I think he stated something more and you know it, but your a journalist so you figure out the big words and the context from Keyser.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What I drew from it was that it was fuck all to do with Rangers. 

The SFA and the SPFL have everything to do with Rangers. The fact the manager of our biggest rivals tried to justify racial hatred also has everything to do with Rangers.

Just now, They Gnu said:

What’s inaccurate then?

The suggestion of involvement of others in it. Beattie wasn’t unknown to police and iirc there had been reports of him being spotted in Larbert (where Larry was killed) miles away from where he lived outside Denny and isn’t something that I believe his family put any weight in. 

10 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I think he stated something more and you know it, but your a journalist so you figure out the big words and the context from Keyser.

So how would he be proving mento be untruthful be replying to a point someone else made and I haven’t? 

3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

The SFA and the SPFL have everything to do with Rangers. The fact the manager of our biggest rivals tried to justify racial hatred also has everything to do with Rangers.

So they’ll be quick to criticise it from our own? 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Here @plumbGER, here’s that meltdown you were after yesterday. 

That wasn't a meltdown, it was an actual parody of what you claim to be which is a Rangers supporter.

I am glad I have the a lot of fellow members on this forum and friends I can look too and thank the heavens they are here with me in our journey through life. Then I find people like you who would sell their soul for a couple of quid and not fight for fuck all, I can understand your need to make money for you and your family, that is perfectly fine. i can understand you have a viewpoint and that is perfectly fine as well. however.....

I cannot understand how you can call yourself a Rangers man and come out with the SHIT you do.

today I am going to watch the three lions play in the world cup, fly the Union Flag and get fucking pissed. You will probably be thinking of a next article you can point your fingers at our supporters.

WATP, Aye some of us are, some of us are fucking plastic and I am pretty sure which side your on and it is like the £10 note in my top pocket.

PS I thin kthat was more of a meltdown as it did get a wee bit out of hand, but you're a cunt I don't care.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The suggestion of involvement of others in it. Beattie wasn’t unknown to police and iirc there had been reports of him being spotted in Larbert (where Larry was killed) miles away from where he lived outside Denny and isn’t something that I believe his family put any weight in. 

Based on what?

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That wasn't a meltdown, it was an actual parody of what you claim to be which is a Rangers supporter.

I am glad I have the a lot of fellow members on this forum and friends I can look too and thank the heavens they are here with me in our journey through life. Then I find people like you who would sell their soul for a couple of quid and not fight for fuck all, I can understand your need to make money for you and your family, that is perfectly fine. i can understand you have a viewpoint and that is perfectly fine as well. however.....

I cannot understand how you can call yourself a Rangers man and come out with the SHIT you do.

today I am going to watch the three lions play in the world cup, fly the Union Flag and get fucking pissed. You will probably be thinking of a next article you can point your fingers at our supporters.

WATP, Aye some of us are, some of us are fucking plastic and I am pretty sure which side your on and it is like the £10 note in my top pocket.

PS I thin kthat was more of a meltdown as it did get a wee bit out of hand, but you're a cunt I don't care.

How the fuck are ye gonny get pissed on a tenner? ?

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

£10 to the charity of your choice if you can find one article in which I ‘point the finger’ at our supporters.