Great Night For Scotland

Just back from holiday, on Saturday there was this half pissed arsehole sitting at the bar trying to explain why he was supporting Belgium to a German guy who had just asked if he was English.

When the arsehole wandered away, I don’t speak German, but I’m sure the big guy said to his wife “whit ein fanny”.

Small country syndrome, England aint your fucking rivals, you're not in the same league, tells you everything when your biggest achievement was a one off win against England, because they were world champions - Fucking embarrassing.

The whole "tartan army" and "foot soldier" patter for a bunch of skirt and timberland boots clad pished teuchters is one of the cringeyist things in football

6 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Small country syndrome, England aint your fucking rivals, you're not in the same league, tells you everything when your biggest achievement was a one off win against England, because they were world champions - Fucking embarrassing.

The whole "tartan army" and "foot soldier" patter for a bunch of skirt and timberland boots clad pished teuchters is one of the cringeyist things in football

I think it's "Cat" boots they were. 

And they aren't actually teuchters. The Highlands are full of English people and Scottish people who rely on English tourist £'s. The Tartan Trannies are mostly from the East Coast I believe. 

14 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

I’m not sure there’s anything quite as sad as the ‘tartan army’.

They are not the only pathetic ones, for sure, there’s pokemon hunters and the like who are disturbing in their own unique way, but as a package they are surely in a league of their own.

I see a few have strayed from the flock to go pester the Russians. There is nowhere they wont go, nothing they wont wear in order to get the attention they crave, presumably denied them throughout their childhood. The uniform is predictable… the ‘4 season old’ Scotland top, the cheap tartan kilt, the Asda trainers …and always the BO. Their target is always the same too, the policewoman, the female journalist.. hopefully with a camera around to capture the moment. You would almost think they have been starved of female attention (Shurely not!).

Outside of the uniform they would rightly be condemned as sex pests, but in this guise they can escape justice…and how they love acceptance of their own kind. Obviously loners, isolated and almost certainly bullied throughout their schooldays they have finally found their own kind, found where they belong.

The disturbing thing is that these sad, laughable figures are in the eyes of many people representing our country.

Bit harsh grouping innocent Pokemon hunters alongside those perverts. 

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think it's "Cat" boots they were. 

And they aren't actually teuchters. The Highlands are full of British people and Scottish people who rely on English tourist £'s. The Tartan Trannies are mostly from the East Coast I believe. 

Edinburgh teuchters, dundee teuchters, aberdeen teuchters -  teuchters.

Ah, I assumed teuchters referred to people from Highlands and Islands. 

no really, as you say many in those parts are people from the rest of the uk usually retired, and the young from the highlands are all in the west end of glasgow, personally  I refer to all with a teuchter accent as a teuchter, ken?  cant really talk. My accent is half London half Glasgow - quintessentially British?

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:52, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Forgive the sarcasm but this is what one fucking rocket in the pub last night proudly proclaimed after the final whistle of England v Croatia, Cunt is from Dundee and sitting there with a Croatia shirt on, Even if you don't support England what the fuck is all that about, Fucking embarrassed to be classed as Scottish, Really fucking despise these cunts ??????????

There are loads of them on here . Pink tops and skirts

Seen one guy telling everyone he was getting tanked up because England had lost .

The jacobites are indeed an embarrassing bunch

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They wore these with the kilt  many hundreds of years ago . Don't knock it :lol:

Please tell me you never?:lol:

Even when i went to the ofmdd Scotland game before it became a nationalist cesspit i was always a jeans and tshirt man.

Wore a kilt twice in my puff, mates wedding and my sisters wedding you seen the picture of me at, proper shoes though.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Please tell me you never?:lol:

Even when i went to the ofmdd Scotland game before it became a nationalist cesspit i was always a jeans and tshirt man.

Wore a kilt twice in my puff, mates wedding and my sisters wedding you seen the picture of me at, proper shoes though.

Me too mate . Only once have I worn the kilt . And that was exclusively for my Mum

Never again . Wearing at weddings is the most appropriate use . Not wearing it on a wee trip to a different Country with your hard as nails timberland boots :boobs:

It's so all these numb nuts bump into some tottie abroad hoping they start asking about their tadger and to show what's underneath .

How desperate eh

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Me too mate . Only once have I worn the kilt . And that was exclusively for my Mum

Never again . Wearing at weddings is the most appropriate use . Not wearing it on a wee trip to a different Country with your hard as nails timberland boots :boobs:

It's so all these numb nuts bump into some tottie abroad hoping they start asking about their tadger and to show what's underneath .

How desperate eh

Been in Wales with the cunts and they are embarrassing as fuck btw, perverts.

I was just sitting out my tits wondering what the fuck i was doing with a bunch of pricks like that:lol:

The only thing Scotland fans or England haters can take from this World Cup is that England didn't win it. Sums a certain type in this country perfectly.

Rather than comparing ourselves to a nation of 50 million Scotland should be comparing itself to the likes of Uruguay, Croatia, Sweden and why not even a relatively small country like Belgium? Four countries that in the last 20 years have produced world class players, Sweden don't even have their own world class player anymore and still got to the Quarters. When was the last world class or really top quality player Scotland produced?

The highlight of Scotland's qualification campaigns since 2007 was a 2-2 draw at home to England for fuck sake!

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

There are loads of them on here . Pink tops and skirts

Seen one guy telling everyone he was getting tanked up because England had lost .

The jacobites are indeed an embarrassing bunch

Yep, Absolutely fucking cringeworthy, Progressive and welcoming country to Everybody, Unless of course you are English, Even worse if you happen to be a big bad Tory into the bargain