***The official 2018/2019 windass is shite but no bad stats thread***

Dan Deacon

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

If this is the way Josh treats the people who pay his wages he has no grounds for complaint if heckled for playing like shite.  

I don't care that he gets 'heckled' you said if he can dish it out then expect it back, but you're complaining about his gesture to people that just post pish to him on Twitter

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't care that he gets 'heckled' you said if he can dish it out then expect it back, but you're complaining about his gesture to people that just post pish to him on Twitter

Not after a goal against Partick Thistle mate

He can start giving it back to us after he does it as part of a title winning team

Follow Follow seems to have went into utter meltdown at the fans tonight but they were excellent throughout while rightly voicing valid concerns about the turgid build up play, lack of communication and effort at times, this even resulted in 3/4 huge cheers to motivate the team so fuck knows what game they were at

Windass gets deserved stick and the reaction when he went off was half at him half at us finally changing the game, it was followed by his song being sang fairly loudly

It's hardly Madrid booing Ronaldo, utter poofs

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's more than welcome to dish it out but he needs to accept he'll get it in return.  Therefore the fans had every right to give him stick yesterday for a poor performance.  Shushing his own fans was a silly thing to do and he's put himself under more pressure to perform because he'll get a harder time when he doesn't. 

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Not after a goal against Partick Thistle mate

He can start giving it back to us after he does it as part of a title winning team

I agree that it wasn't particularly the best time to do it, but he was pretty much getting the blame for the Hibs defeat and taking alsorts of shit on Twitter, and I genuinely don't blame him.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

He's more than welcome to dish it out but he needs to accept he'll get it in return.  Therefore the fans had every right to give him stick yesterday for a poor performance.  Shushing his own fans was a silly thing to do and he's put himself under more pressure to perform because he'll get a harder time when he doesn't. 

The fans dish it out more than he does, so they should accept it.

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Can we do one for Morelos too?  

Sorry,  but I have to agree with these guys.  He's woeful and season hasn't even started yet.  

I'll give him till 4 games into season though to prove me wrong and that is my limit... Even that is being generous I think.  

Damn sight more generous than me.

He didn't have a very good game IMO. Spurned a couple of excellent chances to score. He didn't hide though and put a lot of effort in. Under previous managers he'd have disappeared from the match after 15 minutes. I think Stevie -G can make a player of him.

Even last night he was an enigma. Missed some absolute brilliant chances but you have to credit him for getting there. This is the issue with him, out with missing a brain, we know he can produce and do good things but only when he wants and when he does he wants us praising him.

For me his record at Ibrox compared to playing away shows the mentality of the player. I'm hoping the manager would consider dropping him on Tuesday, putting Candeias back on the right, Murphy behind Morelos and Middleton out left. However, at the same time there is a good chance he could score a couple because it's not at Ibrox.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I agree that it wasn't particularly the best time to do it, but he was pretty much getting the blame for the Hibs defeat and taking alsorts of shit on Twitter, and I genuinely don't blame him.

The fans dish it out more than he does, so they should accept it.

We don't get paid a fortune to kick a baw, far less show shwvsome commitment and courage.

8 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Follow Follow seems to have went into utter meltdown at the fans tonight but they were excellent throughout while rightly voicing valid concerns about the turgid build up play, lack of communication and effort at times, this even resulted in 3/4 huge cheers to motivate the team so fuck knows what game they were at

Windass gets deserved stick and the reaction when he went off was half at him half at us finally changing the game, it was followed by his song being sang fairly loudly

It's hardly Madrid booing Ronaldo, utter poofs

Absolute fucking nonsense mate i'm sorry

Our fans boo every single pass that goes back the way. We kept possession for about 5 minutes in the 2nd half and our fans were moaning and groaning everywhere. Like cunts who don't actually watch football or understand that against teams who sit deep you need to play it around to create space and gaps to work with. 

7 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He didn't have a very good game IMO. Spurned a couple of excellent chances to score. He didn't hide though and put a lot of effort in. Under previous managers he'd have disappeared from the match after 15 minutes. I think Stevie -G can make a player of him.

If you're a Rangers player and your struggling with form or having confidence issues who do you turn to.

A weird sounding Portuguese former goalkeeper or a world renowned superstar, who's seen it done it and worn the t-shirt.

Think Stevie G will be able to get more out of last year's squad basically because he knows the standard's it takes to succeed at a big club like ours.

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah...every 3rd pass back* better? :lol: 

Actually not far from the truth tbh:lol:

I noticed the frustration building last night in the 2nd half when that team seemed content to take a 1-0 and parked the bus, that transmits onto the field of play and manifests and players start to look for the safe option which is all to often a side or backway pass.

Middleton and Ejaria seemed to have less fear when they came on and tried to make things happen so there is a positive to take from it.

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Actually not far from the truth tbh:lol:

I noticed the frustration building last night in the 2nd half when that team seemed content to take a 1-0 and parked the bus, that transmits onto the field of play and manifests and players start to look for the safe option which is all to often a side or backway pass.

Middleton and Ejaria seemed to have less fear when they came on and tried to make things happen so there is a positive to take from it.

Hope ejara has a 2nd gear. 

same old story not defending windass here but ffs its the 1st competitive game and everyone is ring rusty. not many that made my heart rush in admiration last night.its virtually a new team everyone getting to know what others are trying to do and of course windass is the whipping boy. yes him and morelas missed a few. how many others blootered the ball high and wide.at least let the team settle before these type of threads start.