Dan Deacon

***The official 2018/2019 windass is shite but no bad stats thread***

He'll not even get decent stats this season. Blowing out his arse after 20 minutes too. Get him and Donkey boy (some call him Buffalo) so far to fuck!!

• Like 3

I feel bad he is singled out but every time he gets hooked you think 'actually, what the fuck has he done the last x amount of minutes?!'. Brings it on himself. Middleton achieved much more in a far shorter amount of time. Tired legs from Shkupi or not!

• Like 2

Don’t think he’ll be here after the January window. Literally nothing has changed from him. 

He was better than Murphy :morepopcorn:

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'll go against the grain on this one with my tin hat.

Windass' biggest attribute last season was his goals and assists. His biggest failings were that he seemed to disappear and was always accused of not putting in a shift. Tonight however I thought he worked really hard for the team, tracking back a number of times and also winning the ball back to set up the first. Tonight was one of the few games were I felt Windass actually seemed to be involved throughout. He put in a shift but he also still managed to get into great positions and create some chances for his teammates. Sadly his big strength from last season, his finishing let him down, as did the finishing of his teammates. He should have easily scored a few tonight.

If Windass' can keep up the work rate, and reproduce his goals and assists from last season I would be more than happy to give him a chance. I thought he was okay tonight. Obviously okay won't cut it but if he can get the balance of work rate and finishing/assisting then he definitely can be an asset for us. 

You smoking crack with @born a blue nose

• Like 1

He's fucking chronic.

• Like 1

This could be a hanging offence at the hands of those who look to be offended by others telling the truth about their pin up boy, who does his best to offend without even trying to offend.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'll go against the grain on this one with my tin hat.

Windass' biggest attribute last season was his goals and assists. His biggest failings were that he seemed to disappear and was always accused of not putting in a shift. Tonight however I thought he worked really hard for the team, tracking back a number of times and also winning the ball back to set up the first. Tonight was one of the few games were I felt Windass actually seemed to be involved throughout. He put in a shift but he also still managed to get into great positions and create some chances for his teammates. Sadly his big strength from last season, his finishing let him down, as did the finishing of his teammates. He should have easily scored a few tonight.

If Windass' can keep up the work rate, and reproduce his goals and assists from last season I would be more than happy to give him a chance. I thought he was okay tonight. Obviously okay won't cut it but if he can get the balance of work rate and finishing/assisting then he definitely can be an asset for us. 

Oh ffs, a net ball fan.

• Like 1

Still closing down and then jumping out the way when he gets there. Not good enough.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What part's not correct?

You 

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Was poor aye, but the cunts giving it the ironic cheers when he went off are rockets of the highest order.

What a way to give a player a kickstart for the season ahead. Roasters man.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

What a way to give a player a kickstart for the season ahead. Roasters man.

Brutal mate. Honestly Ibrox is chronic, if they're no moaning at the players they're sitting on their hands silent.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh ffs, a net ball fan.

Chronic patter. Twice you've used it tonight.

• Like 1

The boy has talent but unfortunately we won’t see it at Ibrox week in week out. He is better of moving on and playing for a team that don’t need to win every game. If he doesn’t play well in first 10 mins you can gaurntee he won’t play well in rest of the match 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MasterD said:

No he wasn’t. 

29 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Thought Murphy played well tonight ..........

• Like 2

Windass off to a cracking start in the "Chances Missed" category. Way ahead of Morelos already.

Fucking disgraceful thread this place has has gone to shit after 1 game give the lad a chance ffs.

• Like 1