Morelos and windass

3 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Morelos is pish. Cummings is better.

8 million :lol:

Combined they are worth about 3. Honking players. Both greedy bastards - the worst kind of players to have in the team.

I love Cummings and am ambivalent towards Morelos but naw, Morelos is a far better player

8 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

Pretty much spot on, great post. 

8 hours ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Fs this place...not even played a league match yet and already the torches and pitchforks are out 

Lose one or two league games early doors and it will be catch up all season 

Are the guys not allowed to express how they feel about their team .We should not have expected 6 starting players on the park that played in the 2 thrashings against the scum .We all seen what a disgrace they were .

I for one find that unacceptable and it's not going to make us winners .We might get away with 1/2  but not 6 

Morelos loses his shit really easily and seems to have lost all ability in front of goal.

Windass is poor and a major let down hopefully it doesn't take Gerrard to see that these 2 are not the answer.

I do not want to see Windass in our first team he is a waste of space and a shitebag.

Morellos needs to earn his place in the team, he knows right now that he will start no matter what. If we can give him a rest and bring in competition for place then he might turn it round.

7 hours ago, philiprfc said:

One fucking game - we've had one fucking game in early July (which we won - comfortably) and the knives are already out for some of our players.

It's actually nothing short of an embarrassment.

In Windass's case it's not one game, he's been fucking shite under three previous managers at the club. It's a mystery why people thought this clown was going to come good under Gerrard, you can't just sprinkle some fairy dust and turn him into a good player.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly and April 1 has long since gone.

Apart from him being utter shite as a defender, he doesn't have what I would look for in a Captain. Vocal and balls of steel.

Now having Morelos not being able to hit a barn door at five yards and Windass the scarlet pimpernell are one thing, but having us wide open in right field is what will seriously fuck us against good teams. The scum have already shown up Tav for what he is and exploit it to fuck and if we can't sort that, then what chance? 

Based on last night mate 

It is going to be the same as last season 

I just can't get my head round so many of our support having a love in with Tav .Our new captain ffs 

When I think of past captains and winners and Tav performances in countless humiliations in the last 3 years .It astounds me 

This will all end in tears again if SG does not wise up 

7 hours ago, philiprfc said:

One fucking game - we've had one fucking game in early July (which we won - comfortably) and the knives are already out for some of our players.

It's actually nothing short of an embarrassment.

Fuck up

It's opinions 

We all back the team when they are on the park 

9 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

Maybe SG plans to sell them but needs to find the best deal for the club. The transfer window is still open and i'd expect SG to see what the fans see and act on correcting it.

48 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Are the guys not allowed to express how they feel about their team .We should not have expected 6 starting players on the park that played in the 2 thrashings against the scum .We all seen what a disgrace they were .

I for one find that unacceptable and it's not going to make us winners .We might get away with 1/2  but not 6 

Correct and come end of transfer window if we have 5/6 players playing from last seasons utter shambles then we are going to be for a long season.

i actually believe come end of window we will only have tav,Murphy and unfortunately windass as starters from last season!

we are crying out for a proper goalscorer,a proper winger and someone in middle of park to dictate the play.

plenty time left in window so fingers crossed 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

thats quite realistic considering the first 5 or so  games.

agree with everything you have said in literally every post in this thread by yourself as well.  last night was the same old same old chance after chance and miss after miss.  lets be honest it was a big mistake by the keeper for our first and a very soft penalty for the 2nd.  they guys could also play a bit and still think this tie is far from over when we play over their

Got to laugh at some of the fucking drama queens on here, if any of you have ever played football before then you will know what it’s like trying to get match sharpness back during the summer or when injured 

It’s not an excuse because there are none, it’s a fucking fact!

should we have missed the chances we did? No, but our players are not the only ones who look woeful atm but when the season kicks in an players gain their match sharpness they are totally different players from what they look right now

we pummelled that mob last nite, absolute one sided game. score line was the only disappointment for the sane supporters, the wankers giving players abuse would be saying the same shit even if we won 6-0

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

thats quite realistic considering the first 5 or so  games.

agree with everything you have said in literally every post in this thread by yourself as well.  last night was the same old same old chance after chance and miss after miss.  lets be honest it was a big mistake by the keeper for our first and a very soft penalty for the 2nd.  they guys could also play a bit and still think this tie is far from over when we play over their

I thought they had some nice touches . I can't see us lose a 2 goal lead although if we did . Then the honeymoon period would be truly over for SG.

I'm still looking forward to the league campaign .

Although I think that's more for the love for my club than any firm belief we are going to see a dramatic change

8 hours ago, Hoss said:

I love when tarriers watch our game and start threads and post comments. 

How the fuck am i a tarrier you prick?

just because I’m stating the obvious that both aren’t good enough for us to challenge the scum this season.

if your happy for us to have them 2 leading our attack this season i would say your more of a tarrier because it will only hand them the title on a plate.

prick 

Windass tracked back to break up an attack, win the ball at the left back postion and played it up the line which resulted in the first goal. (I think that's what SG was looking for all  the players to do better)

He came close with a couple of headers, one which was a good save by the keeper.

He got himself into some good positions, had decent movement and had a couple of chances that he should have put away. All in all I don't think he did too bad but I'm sure once SG reads this thread he'll be in no doubt that he's just not good enough and have him mopping out the showers for the rest of the season.

:p:

Still would like him to stay, however he is not at the quality or consistency required to be our main striker. 

I think the pressure of being our main striker has gotten to him and he’s now being hindered by it.

I would be happier if we got another two strikers in, no one should be trusting Morelos to score consistently now - even although it’s taken a long long time for some people to realise he’s a bottler and is a talent which requires development.

Hes not ready in my opinion