Jump to content
Laudrup1690

Morelos and windass

Recommended Posts


Bar one or two nice touches both were brutal. Happily sell Morelos, been shite since the chinkys went in for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 million ? Fuck up man.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just add Tav to those two losers.

I'm fucking embarassed to see him as captain, far less him being a shite defender.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember some people laughing when I said we should cash in every single penny of the supposed 8-10 million we were offered for Morelos in January. Lucky if we got three for him now! We just can’t have a player that needs five chances to score a goal as one of our strikers 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s literally the only striker we’ve got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First competitive match and look at this shite. 

 

 

Sack gerrard 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Just add Tav to those two losers.

I'm fucking embarassed to see him as captain, far less him being a shite defender.

Had a quality game mate?...set up how many chances?...and we didnt concede so im not seeing your point?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sket said:

8 million ? Fuck up man.

3mil for windass and 5mil for Morelos...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so both are shite.

Get more abuse than even shite like Holt and Halliday but we can get near £8m for the pair of them?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

3mil for windass and 5mil for Morelos...

???that dembele dolllas mate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

First competitive match and look at this shite. 

 

 

Sack gerrard 

Yeah but my view isn’t based on one match it’s also based on last season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

3mil for windass and 5mil for Morelos...

Y u sow funeh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

Two of them need shipped as soon as. And agree on McCrorie , hes nowhere near as good as the hype on here , still young though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Ok, so both are shite.

Get more abuse than even shite like Holt and Halliday but we can get near £8m for the pair of them?

I don’t think they are worth it just going off rumours teams in England wanting windass for 3mil and few Turkish teams interested in Morelos for 4/5mil 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just add Tav to those two losers.

I'm fucking embarassed to see him as captain, far less him being a shite defender.

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2 of them need binned and proper goalscorers brought in, pair of them couldnt finish their dinner.

We will struggle to score goals with those 2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know why we don’t just pay the money for Cummings. He would have scored 2 tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just add Tav to those two losers.

I'm fucking embarassed to see him as captain, far less him being a shite defender.

Scary thing is , Gerrard made him the captain...........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall I’m over the moon with Gerrard but my biggest reservation is that he thinks these two have a future at the club. Morelos I could stomach because despite being a horrific finisher he does offer other parts to his game. Windass I just cannot stomach any longer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boyd9her said:

Don’t know why we don’t just pay the money for Cummings. He would have scored 2 tonight 

Hes garbage aswell forget that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We will never win anything with these 2 as our main attacking threats.

if we can get 8mil for both of them then bloody take it Rangers.

we need 3/4 genuine quality first team players to come in for us to be anywhere near the scum.

Also need to replace candeias with a upgrade and also I think a lot of people may disagree but I’d drop McCrorie also he isn’t brilliant on the ball and goes sideways or back to often.

early days and only one game in but this has been a little wake up call 

Add Tav to your list. All three are not what we need in our team.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×