Rangers fans whipping boy Season 2018/19

Vision

18 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If it's that much of a grind don't go. Why are you cringing at a manager's thoughts when you have no idea what they are? Geez peace.... of peice whatever the fuck that is.

Yeah that’s the solution 

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I get it - we all hanker back to the days of laudrup, Gaza, McCoist but that’s not where we are at as a club and won’t be for a while yet - getting on the back of any player because we are no longer at the top table is to ignore the reality of the situation and is just moaning, whilst hiding behind, standards! 

You don’t get back to the top table accepting mediocre shite like we have playing for us just now though - it’s paradoxical. 

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You don’t get back to the top table accepting mediocre shite like we have playing for us just now though - it’s paradoxical. 

Admittedly however we need to use the money  we have wisely, I don't think we are doing that overall, we have players on improved contracts who IMHO should not have been given the improved contracts in the first place, Mark Allen so far seems to be doing a job for a big wage  that does not warrant the wage. It always amazes me the difference between the viewer/fan etc and the people making decisions, surely we cannot be that far apart??

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

You don’t get there by whinging and moaning either - when we win 55 and look back we will realise it was a long term project. Those that think that we can ‘just do it’ or some other binary/ immediate program will be dissapointed - I hope the current management / signings get us there this season but howling away at the players is counter productive imho. 

20 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Has a negative effect on some supporters to , it’s a fucking grind going to ibrox ,hoping to enjoy a fantastic atmosphere but to instead be left sitting cringing at our new managers personal thoughts on his new home support in our fucking first competitive game , aye but it was a sell out , geez peice I’d rather 20k went and backed the team 

why fucking go???  unfortunately im in the position where im unable to go despite my weans constantly asking.  once i do return that is certainly one thing i will never say about attending.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You don’t get there by whinging and moaning either - when we win 55 and look back we will realise it was a long term project. Those that think that we can ‘just do it’ or some other binary/ immediate program will be dissapointed - I hope the current management / signings get us there this season but howling away at the players is counter productive imho. 

counter productive yeah possibly.  reality no.

however being the target of the boo boys is what makes and brakes a Rangers player.  the ones who break dont have it mentally to play for us which windass has shown.  others take it on the chin roll the sleeves up and put in a shift which windass does not.

however i firmly believe that guys like windass and quite a few others may well be good players but certainly dont have the overall package to play for us on a succesful and consistant basis and like literally ANY other big club in the world if they perform badly they can and will, and probably quite rightly so be booed and more by the fans.  

can only imagine windass curled up in a ball crying in the corner if he was a sporting player a few weeks back

On 13/07/2018 at 14:13, ForeverAndEver said:

Done well for the goal, but nobody will mention that 

My comment from the match thread:

*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

Goal made by Windass tracking back - never thought I'd see that. Fucking YES

I'm not a fan, but he worked hard against Shkupi.

I don't think his all-round quality is good enough for the standard we aspire to. His game right now consists of pace and erratic goal scoring. If he could sustain a higher work rate, improve his passing and show more commitment in the tackle he'd be much more valuable to the team.

Will SG be able to bring that out of him? Who knows?

5 minutes ago, sairheid_bear said:

My comment from the match thread:

*****Official Rangers vs Shkupi match thread*****

Goal made by Windass tracking back - never thought I'd see that. Fucking YES

I'm not a fan, but he worked hard against Shkupi.

I don't think his all-round quality is good enough for the standard we aspire to. His game right now consists of pace and erratic goal scoring. If he could sustain a higher work rate, improve his passing and show more commitment in the tackle he'd be much more valuable to the team.

Will SG be able to bring that out of him? Who knows?

You can't bring out what's not there. Let's start with his spine.

He is abject fucking dross and stealing a wage.

Although he is not alone in that.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You can't bring out what's not there. Let's start with his spine.

He is abject fucking dross and stealing a wage.

Although he is not alone in that.

fucking hell, i thought i was harsh at times.  but pretty much spot on.  how cunts have came to accept players like windass and tavernier as, lets say acceptable players at best for us is beyond me and shows how much the last 6 years has really fucked with us

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

fucking hell, i thought i was harsh at times.  but pretty much spot on.  how cunts have came to accept players like windass and tavernier as, lets say acceptable players at best for us is beyond me and shows how much the last 6 years has really fucked with us

Too used to mediocrity and then making excuses for same mediocrity to dflect from the reality of poor judgement and that certain players are actually shite.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too used to mediocrity and then making excuses for same mediocrity to dflect from the reality of poor judgement and that certain players are actually shite.

i could understand that if it were younger guys about the 14-15 year age group who possibly couldnt remember but the sad fact is some are probably the same age as myself.

point worth noting my middle son is only 11 and in the 3-2 defeat he asked me, despite scoring the first goal why the fuck windass is an actual Rangers player as he is "utter dross" and an embaressment to the top.  hes not particularly clued up about great Rangers teams due to his age but has seen allthe old videos.  i do feel for my children as they have to put up with all this shit and my 2nd oldest actually liked tavernier when we were in the championship due to some of his goals but once back in the top league she soon realised the guy was not the player most think he is.  

soul destroying for me watching utter pricks like tavernier captain the club when realistically they should be nowhere near the first team

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

why fucking go???  unfortunately im in the position where im unable to go despite my weans constantly asking.  once i do return that is certainly one thing i will never say about attending.

Tell you a better idea instead of lads that understand the position we’re in and the player we can bring in stops going , the prople that shout constant abuse week In week out give it a fucking rest 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Tell you a better idea instead of lads that understand the position we’re in and the player we can bring stops going , the prople that shout constant abuse week In week out give it a fucking rest 

its nothing to do with the quality of player we bring in whatsoever, but for me personally its all about the effort put into games.  dont mind an inferiour player providing he gives 110% every game.  what pisses me off is inferiour players who think they are superstars who dont give a fuck in games unless it suits them.  if your happy for that then thats kewl we shall agree to disagree. 

however lets be honest the quality of players we have should have been enough not to be embaressed constantly over a couple of seasons now and enough for 2nd place with relative ease.  the fact the team has been chopped and changed with players coming and going YET the same select few remain here should tell u where the problem lies.  

Whipping boys generally bring it on themselves. Windass for example generally goes missing when it gets tough and shooshes his own fans when he scores at Hamilton. He's a fanny and deserves every bit of grief he gets.

He's not got a winning mentality. 

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Ludicrous the amount of stick Tavernier gets on here. One of our best players.

58 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Whipping boys generally bring it on themselves. Windass for example generally goes missing when it gets tough and shooshes his own fans when he scores at Hamilton. He's a fanny and deserves every bit of grief he gets.

He's not got a winning mentality. 

That didn't happen though, did it

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

its nothing to do with the quality of player we bring in whatsoever, but for me personally its all about the effort put into games.  dont mind an inferiour player providing he gives 110% every game.  what pisses me off is inferiour players who think they are superstars who dont give a fuck in games unless it suits them.  if your happy for that then thats kewl we shall agree to disagree. 

however lets be honest the quality of players we have should have been enough not to be embaressed constantly over a couple of seasons now and enough for 2nd place with relative ease.  the fact the team has been chopped and changed with players coming and going YET the same select few remain here should tell u where the problem lies.  

Totally agree windass and at times the buffalo think themselves well above their station but none of the players are going out there and not trying (apart from maybe alves last season but thats for another day ) they’re just poor to average players , we’re signing players on frees loans and for peanuts from clubs if you lose 4 on the bounce it doesn’t matter a fuck to now if they draw it’s a catastrophe, they’ve not got the ability or mental strength to play to the club or supports expectations or what we were used to in days gon by

so having said all that onto Thursday night, the atmosphere is electric absolutely deafening at the start , a few things aren’t going our way  , as a support we have two options we stay right behind these avarage players , new players and new manager , give them that wee extra % a support can bring to get their chest out and make them think listen to that backing ,I’m going to keep trying to beat a man , keep trying a through ball , keep having a ping from 25 yard so what if none of them come off I’ll keep trying , or we can fucking slaughter them, some of it being personal and out of order , ibrox always picks the later , the players go into their shell and start playing ye can’t blame me safe 5 yard passes , I don’t just say this because, I love nothing more than when ibrox is bouncing and the team and players are altogether, your lucky if it’s twice a season at ibrox 

Why r we even kidding ourselves on that some of these guys will become Rangers class.

Windass

Tavernier

Morelos

Foderingham to name a few are no where near good enough.

Our expectations have been diluted through the last few years and we are now tolerating these guys almost accepting them as honest triers. Don’t be fooled that cause Stevie G has kept them then they r good, any reasonable offer for the named above and a few other ‘squad players’ should be gladly accepted

Expect a caning here but some folk need to wake up

#3milforwindassuhavingalaugh

5 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

counter productive yeah possibly.  reality no.

however being the target of the boo boys is what makes and brakes a Rangers player.  the ones who break dont have it mentally to play for us which windass has shown.  others take it on the chin roll the sleeves up and put in a shift which windass does not.

however i firmly believe that guys like windass and quite a few others may well be good players but certainly dont have the overall package to play for us on a succesful and consistant basis and like literally ANY other big club in the world if they perform badly they can and will, and probably quite rightly so be booed and more by the fans.  

can only imagine windass curled up in a ball crying in the corner if he was a sporting player a few weeks back

... and yet 2 years later Windass is still

out there giving his all - shows the right attitude to me - wether he is the right quality is a debate ( perhaps!?) but bought wrong with his attitude imho 

“Josh worked his socks off in the game and could easily have had a couple of goals. He will play in different positions – I’ve told all the players that.

“We’ll play different systems and formations. And if we feel Josh is the best man for a certain role then he’ll play.

:thumbsup: