Tannoy guy

mchammer

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Apart from the start, the full atmosphere was a disgrace , aye but it’s a sell out , means fuck all , place is a joke 

Think that was more to do with the performance. It was edgy and if we'd got that 2nd goal earlier I think the fans would have been louder.

Certainly wouldn't say it was a disgrace

Just now, stewaj3 said:

Think that was more to do with the performance. It was edgy and if we'd got that 2nd goal earlier I think the fans would have been louder.

Certainly wouldn't say it was a disgrace

14 mins in the moaning started , I agree the players should do better but willing to go take the ball and go try something in that environment can’t be easy with 70% of the people in the ground ready to lambast you 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

14 mins in the moaning started , I agree the players should do better but willing to go take the ball and go try something in that environment can’t be easy with 70% of the people in the ground ready to lambast you 

You mean when they hit the bar? The team that finished 4th in the Macedonian league? 

I dread the day we don't have high standards to be honest, because that is not what Rangers stands for. It is and will never be acceptable to lower our expectations.

If we are not capable of comfortably beating this mob, then I'd have concerns about our season to be honest.

9 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You mean when they hit the bar? The team that finished 4th in the Macedonian league? 

I dread the day we don't have high standards to be honest, because that is not what Rangers stands for. It is and will never be acceptable to lower our expectations.

If we are not capable of comfortably beating this mob, then I'd have concerns about our season to be honest.

Nothing wrong with high standards but the moaning is ridiculous and the place is a joke mate , it will be dead every game this season apart from celtic, maybe hibs and it’s usually a half hearted attempt against Aberdeen , the masses say don’t take SPL away tickets , it’s the only time you feel as your properly at a Rangers game all as one backing our team , can you imagine us all on the pitch against partick scoring a last minute winner at ibrox like we were at firhill , half the stadium wouldn’t even be there to see it 

9 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

While I agree with cedrick that's the moaning is too much at times I also think that was good for the new players last night in that it let's them know from the start that the fans aren't patient and we demand 100% every minute of every game