Tannoy guy

mchammer

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I honestly feel like a few years ago pre-admin if an opposing team scored against us or created a chance etc the fans would stick together with the players and lift them to push them on

These days 10 minutes in we play a ball back the way and everyone is going mental. It's fucking ludicrous. We had a bit of play in the 2nd half where we passed it around at the back for about 5 minutes and everyone was moaning and groaning then Tav got played into a bit of space and whipped a ball in and we created a chance. 

Some of our fans are just fucking morons who don't watch football IMO

Bang on ,I sat and cringed at some of our supports antics last night , first competitive game new players new manager who’s came from a club famous for their fans backing and atmosphere and that’s what they get , deafening before the game and blue sea of ibrox then reverted back into the old fucking joke , that’s a good night to wait till Gerrard and co sampler st Mirren etc at home ???

14 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

While I agree with cedrick that's the moaning is too much at times I also think that was good for the new players last night in that it let's them know from the start that the fans aren't patient and we demand 100% every minute of every game 

Tav yer a fucking dick I heard once and when the buffalo miss controlled the ball in the box a lad few rows down threw a cup of juice 10 rows onto pitch , that’s not inpatient that’s a fucking disgrace 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Tav yer a fucking dick I heard once and when the buffalo miss controlled the ball in the box a lad few rows down threw a cup of juice 10 rows onto pitch , that’s not inpatient that’s a fucking disgrace 

There's 50k there last night though so you're always gonna get a few wanks , imo every teams home crowds are similar 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

There's 50k there last night though so you're always gonna get a few wanks , imo every teams home crowds are similar 

I’d say there’s more folk moan and get on the players backs than don’t , easily to 

Just now, Cedrick said:

I’d say there’s more folk moan and get on the players backs than don’t , easily to 

For moaning yeah I agree although I understand ppl being frustrated last night , I mean wanks who go too far like the cunt throwing cups over the top of our own fans I would say are not that common 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Heard a wummin say ‘wit ye geein it tae him fur?’ When Tav got the ball, and her man shouted ‘this is wit happens when ye play a right back at left back!’. Fucking idiots man, that’s the folk the big games draw out though.

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Apart from the start, the full atmosphere was a disgrace , aye but it’s a sell out , means fuck all , place is a joke 

Crowd jumping on players backs after about 20 minutes and then for the first five minutes of the second half getting all agitated. It's a no wonder our home record is so poor, our home crowd is shocking at times. 

17 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Crowd jumping on players backs after about 20 minutes and then for the first five minutes of the second half getting all agitated. It's a no wonder our home record is so poor, our home crowd is shocking at times. 

Bang on mate , one game in and I’m scunnered listening to it already 

25 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Heard a wummin say ‘wit ye geein it tae him fur?’ When Tav got the ball, and her man shouted ‘this is wit happens when ye play a right back at left back!’. Fucking idiots man, that’s the folk the big games draw out though.

True. Seen cunts getting carted out by security before the game even kicked off for being absolutely bluttered. 

Bigger crowds generally equal higher percentage of non-season ticket holders, which generally bring more uninformed wee arseholes and rough women. 

Add bevy and the fact it’s the 12th, and you’ve got a recipe for bad behaviour. 

18 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Crowd expects far too much too quickly, which some people call ‘standards’. Think there needs to be a balance. 

Were winning a European tie, in our first competitive game under SG, and cunts are booing players and going off their nut at nothing. 

That said, part of being a Rangers player is standing up to that and taking the ball. Too many shite bags in our team. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Crowd expects far too much too quickly, which some people call ‘standards’. Think there needs to be a balance. 

Were winning a European tie, in our first competitive game under SG, and cunts are booing players and going off their nut at nothing. 

That said, part of being a Rangers player is standing up to that and taking the ball. Too many shite bags in our team. 

Wouldn’t say ‘nothing’ mate.

We looked like we didn’t know what to do when the ball went to the midfield or strikers, almost looked like nae game plan. 

It almost looked like there was fuck all improvement from last season, that’s why cunts were annoyed.

43 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

The home record is shite because the team is shite, trying to put blame on the fans is stupid

11 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

You mean when they hit the bar? The team that finished 4th in the Macedonian league? 

I dread the day we don't have high standards to be honest, because that is not what Rangers stands for. It is and will never be acceptable to lower our expectations.

If we are not capable of comfortably beating this mob, then I'd have concerns about our season to be honest.

They hit the bar, big wow...it happens.

What did they do the rest of the 90mins? Won a few corners at one point and played some nice one touch in the middle of the park. Other than that they were garbage and clueless in the final third.

People can't just get on the players back and call it demanding standards. I say this, but have to admit Windass was shocking and I do question if he has the mentality to play here.

56 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The home record is shite because the team is shite, trying to put blame on the fans is stupid

It's a case of cause and effect mate, I'm not saying it's the only reason am I - but it's a contributing factor. 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I honestly feel like a few years ago pre-admin if an opposing team scored against us or created a chance etc the fans would stick together with the players and lift them to push them on

These days 10 minutes in we play a ball back the way and everyone is going mental. It's fucking ludicrous. We had a bit of play in the 2nd half where we passed it around at the back for about 5 minutes and everyone was moaning and groaning then Tav got played into a bit of space and whipped a ball in and we created a chance. 

Some of our fans are just fucking morons who don't watch football IMO

My favourite contradiction from our fans is that during the McCoist era everyone sitting around me was screaming that we were playing “hoof ball” and these days when we recycle the ball to keep possession the same fans wonder why we’re playing “tippy tappy pish” and scream for us to get the ball into the box.