14 Minutes

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

First competitive game of the season and 14 minutes on the clock when the team started to get abuse, 14 fuckin minutes a disgrace.  

They were playing like shite. I know It's only the first competitive game but Shkupi weren't exactly brilliant.

Never heard any abuse, I thought the crowd was very supportive.

After an hour or so I thought the crowd got really frustrated and rightly so as we were awful. Trying to walk the ball into the net, taking too long on the ball (especially that Ejaria), wasting easy chances - you name it.

The only time I hear the fans really irate (and rightly so) was when Tav was caught out of position at usual and the Shukpi player cut inside with loads of space and hit the bar. 

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Never heard any abuse, I thought the crowd was very supportive.

After an hour or so I thought the crowd got really frustrated and rightly so as we were awful. Trying to walk the ball into the net, taking too long on the ball (especially that Ejaria), wasting easy chances - you name it.

The only time I hear the fans really irate (and rightly so) was when Tav was caught out of position at usual and the Shukpi player cut inside with loads of space and hit the bar. 

Tavs gonna cost us goals and points this season due to his ability to be dragged out of position by anyone

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tavs gonna cost us goals and points this season due to his ability to be dragged out of position by anyone

He's terrible mate. In the first half he made some cracking link-up's in the final right on the right but oue strikers and wingers should be doing that.

There was another time in the first half, maybe 40-minutes where he was getting suckered into the box and there was a left winger running down the wing in acres of space but the guy with the ball at the other side of pitch thankfully never seen the runner. Terrible defender and captaincy decision is baffling.

If you’re happy to just sit there and stomach total drivel then fair enough, but don’t have a go at fans for making their voices heard. The team were playing like a shower of numpties and deserved to be criticised. Aye, we won 2-0 at the end of the day but the performance as a whole was nowhere near fitting of a Rangers side!

Playing for Rangers isn't just about ability, it's mentality also. And if a player shrinks in an environment like last night then they don't have the right mentality to play for us. Unfortunately, there are still too many in the squad like that. Fans pay their money and back the team they are entitled to show frustration when we know they can play better. And when they do start to play, they get rapturous cheers and encouragement from us.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

From the BBC report, they were watching a different game from me!

"and Tavernier, the game's standout player,"