14 Minutes

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What are you hoping to achieve from this thread?

two things, get the thoughts of genuine supporters on the team getting abuse after only 14 minutes and secondly let the fuds on here who think they are comedians try out their one liners 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Never heard any abuse, I thought the crowd was very supportive.

After an hour or so I thought the crowd got really frustrated and rightly so as we were awful. Trying to walk the ball into the net, taking too long on the ball (especially that Ejaria), wasting easy chances - you name it.

The only time I hear the fans really irate (and rightly so) was when Tav was caught out of position at usual and the Shukpi player cut inside with loads of space and hit the bar. 

I sit in Sandy Jardine Front and there was definitely abuse because the guy next to me said here we go again only 14 minutes played 

13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I sit in Sandy Jardine Front and there was definitely abuse because the guy next to me said here we go again only 14 minutes played 

That’s where I was sat too depends who’s around you I suppose 

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Thought big katic and to a lesser extent goldson both had better games than tav.

Thought those two looked the part but on a bad night and a poor game Tav passed for the goal, scored the penalty and put in about another five balls that should have had a better result - buy hey all about opinions

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Thought those two looked the part but on a bad night and a poor game Tav passed for the goal, scored the penalty and put in about another five balls that should have had a better result - buy hey all about opinions

He also got caught out of position numerous times, one occasion very nearly costing us an away goal. Last night was a classic tav performance, dangerous going forward but a liability of a defender.

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

two things, get the thoughts of genuine supporters on the team getting abuse after only 14 minutes and secondly let the fuds on here who think they are comedians try out their one liners 

Aye, so its a waste of time then basically 

I thought the crowd were very good most of the time last night, certainly the ball that hit the top of the crossbar caused (rightly IMO) concern and at the start of the second half which was very poor. As the game went on we were all getting on edge that the second goal was not coming and I think if it had not come we would all be worried that last year might not have been a one off.

Sitting in the East Enclosure I thought the fans around myself were on the whole supportive of the team. Much surprise that Windass was not subbed earlier and relief when he was, but nothing else close to me that I could hear.  

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Is this the first time you have gone to football as its natural behavior at any game whatever the level.?

No it’s the classic arm chair bawbag that goes to 2 games a season but asked every week what the attendance was 

cunt need to grow up 

5 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

First competitive game of the season and 14 minutes on the clock when the team started to get abuse, 14 fuckin minutes a disgrace.  

One game in to the new season and there's already one cunt on this forum giving other posters stick for having an opinion.  

A disgrace.