14 Minutes

5 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

If you’re happy to just sit there and stomach total drivel then fair enough, but don’t have a go at fans for making their voices heard. The team were playing like a shower of numpties and deserved to be criticised. Aye, we won 2-0 at the end of the day but the performance as a whole was nowhere near fitting of a Rangers side!

So how’s it gonny get better lambasting their every attempt to do something , these are the places to voice your concerns not lambasting 19 and 21 year old lads for 90 mins at ibrox , it’s a fucking grind going to ibrox it not only puts the players on edge it ruins the lads that actually want support the teams night to , they tell us not to line the other SPL teams pockets going to their grounds , I’d rather give hibs the £28 etc at least it’s like being at a proper Rangers game , the lads that are all behind the goal are right behind our team and we’re all as one   , i was actually cringing at Gerrard hearing this in his first competitive game 

4 hours ago, Spliffy said:

Playing for Rangers isn't just about ability, it's mentality also. And if a player shrinks in an environment like last night then they don't have the right mentality to play for us. Unfortunately, there are still too many in the squad like that. Fans pay their money and back the team they are entitled to show frustration when we know they can play better. And when they do start to play, they get rapturous cheers and encouragement from us.

Unfortunately the player we can bring in budget wise is not only just lower ability it’s lesser awareness , vision and MENTALLY weaker than we’ve been used to ,that’s why we sign them on frees ,loans or for peanuts , it’s the whole package when you sign someone so the players we are bringing in haven’t got the mental strength to play for this club hence their transfer fee , so all we can do is be aware of this and fucking help them by backing them , Gazza , Albertz , GIO , Barry Ferguson etc all were top notch and had the mental strength to go after 2 or 3 bad passes and still take the ball and try to make things happen , the current lads haven’t they all go into their shell and pass the buck 5 yards as if to say well it’s not my fault now if it goes tits up 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

First ten wee did went tits up after that 

I hear what you are saying mate but the fans did their bit to an extent turning out and giving them a roaring backing but the players didn’t respond to it and I think that’s the problem - the fans need to inspire the players but the players need to inspire the fans it’s a two way street 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I hear what you are saying mate but the fans did their bit to an extent turning out and giving them a roaring backing but the players didn’t respond to it and I think that’s the problem - the fans need to inspire the players but the players need to inspire the fans it’s a two way street 

Agree fully but tav yer a dick , buffalo yer shite shouts are unacceptable no matter what’s happening , I’ve just posted to another lad on here , the lesser all round player we can afford now also includes in his package nowhere near the mental strength to play for us ,we all no basically non of these lads should be playing with us but they are so yeah come on here and vent how we feel but 30 thousand lambasting these lads only makes them worse 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agree fully but tav yer a dick , buffalo yer shite shouts are unacceptable no matter what’s happening , I’ve just posted to another lad on here , the lesser all round player we can afford now also includes in his package nowhere near the mental strength to play for us ,we all no basically non of these lads should be playing with us but they are so yeah come on here and vent how we feel but 30 thousand lambasting these lads only makes them worse 

It's from frustration at times I think m8, I seldom shout abuse at my own team and I sound off on here instead, I've gave Windass pelters but nothing would give me more pleasure than for him to prove me wrong and ram my criticism down my throat, I just want Rangers to win. 

8 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

First competitive game of the season and 14 minutes on the clock when the team started to get abuse, 14 fuckin minutes a disgrace.  

I was in the Govan rear last night and I never heard any abuse all game, I did hear the odd groan & moan when we didn't finish or a pass went astray buy defo no abuse

3 minutes ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

I was in the Govan rear last night and I never heard any abuse all game, I did hear the odd groan & moan when we didn't finish or a pass went astray buy defo no abuse

aye some guys are saying where they sit didn't hear anything but definitely was where I sit Sandy Jardine Front 

9 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

First competitive game of the season and 14 minutes on the clock when the team started to get abuse, 14 fuckin minutes a disgrace.  

Knob! We were pish and entitled to abuse those who play in our name.