Match Analysis

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. Most didn't care, some did exaggerated kiddy on shocked things, a very few were actually angry (??), and some chuckled.

I was clapping him on then when I saw it I was a wee bit like “oooh somebody gonna have a word wi him about that”

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I was clapping him on then when I saw it I was a wee bit like “oooh somebody gonna have a word wi him about that”

Mm, nah. It's Irish republicans/nationalists we don't like. Not misguided religious folk like Ejaria and FSM.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Managed to sort my ticket out, btw. In case anyone remembers me greeting about not going and is confused/gives a fuck.

I just assumed you had made up the whole ticket story to get some sympathy.

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

I just assumed you had made up the whole ticket story to get some sympathy.

It was true. But it turns out Rangers hadn't actually sold my ticket, despite it supposedly being a sellout. So I was able to follow a link they'd sent me by email to purchase my own seat (when they were telling me my card had expired), that for some reason it wouldn't let me do through just being logged on to the web site. 

Either way Rangers kept my ticket for me. Rangers luv me. Happiness.

Just now, Inigo said:

It was true. But it turns out Rangers hadn't actually sold my ticket, despite it supposedly being a sellout. So I was able to follow a link they'd sent me by email to purchase my own seat (when they were telling me my card had expired), that for some reason it wouldn't let me do through just being logged on to the web site. 

Either way Rangers kept my ticket for me. Rangers luv me. Happiness.

TLDR.

You made it up mate, don't be ashamed to admit it. I still like you.

21 hours ago, Geo17 said:

It is actually quite funny I watched it back on Rangers TV and it seemed that Windass played pretty well. He was chasing down everything and should have scored at least two goals. Last night I had totally given up on the guy.

I think there is always a certain amount of confirmation bias with players, both for and against. A ‘bad’ player can sometimes have good things go unnoticed as we are practically blind to it.

Last night Windass made an interception that lead to the first goal, and made an excellent darting run across the box to get into position between defenders for a cross. Things like that can be missed as the general feeling is he hides.