Ibrox capacity

G.E.C.

11 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Never heard of people not turning up ??

They count the attendance as tickets sold I'm sure, that's why before we got promoted back up C*ltic use to say they had 60,000 even though a huge banner took up about 300 odd seats

Not sure about capacity, however the 2 people sitting in my seats increased it. Father in law is taking my youngest while I'm out the country, turn up last night 2 people in the seats. Steward checked tickets told them its the right seats. How the hell can the club sell tickets that I have bought via CCCS?   

15 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

They count the attendance as tickets sold I'm sure, that's why before we got promoted back up C*ltic use to say they had 60,000 even though a huge banner took up about 300 odd seats

300 odd? Think you missed a 0

I wondered this too.

If it was a sell out then there would be no segregation so I was assuming there would be an attendance of over 50k.

However there is a difference between tickets sold & actual attendance (numbers through the gate)

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Has it decreased? Yesterday’s attendance was 49,300 and the game was sold out. Usually a sell out has 50,000.

Yes, we had to sell off some seats in order to prevent Admin 2.  

4 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

Not sure about capacity, however the 2 people sitting in my seats increased it. Father in law is taking my youngest while I'm out the country, turn up last night 2 people in the seats. Steward checked tickets told them its the right seats. How the hell can the club sell tickets that I have bought via CCCS?   

That you out on deployment now mate? Keep safe:bangbang: