***Rangers Goalscorers and Assists Tables 2018/19***

Broxi

Can you have an assist if it goes down as an own goal, or can opposing defenders claim an assist if it deflects off them. Maybe we could have assist to the assist so we've as many assistants as referees now, its starting to sound too American lately. 

18 minutes ago, WTF was that said:

Can you have an assist if it goes down as an own goal, or can opposing defenders claim an assist if it deflects off them. Maybe we could have assist to the assist so we've as many assistants as referees now, its starting to sound too American lately. 

If it's an own goal, the player who forced it (ie shot or crossed) gets the assist. And no, opposition defenders do not get assists. As for the rest, okay. 

1 hour ago, WTF was that said:

Aye just jesting ya. But talk of possession, passes completed, yardage run, you ken that's American football where it's relevant. It seems to be entering " soccer " now ?

Spoke about those things for years and years in football as well

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Would be cool to see League/Cup/Europe break down.

I did this the first time in Warburton Championship season but it involves me keeping an Excel spreadsheet that I need to screenshot, crop twice for the two photos, save it, upload to an image hosting site and inserting the image into here every week and tbh I cba ?

4 hours ago, Broxi said:

I did this the first time in Warburton Championship season but it involves me keeping an Excel spreadsheet that I need to screenshot, crop twice for the two photos, save it, upload to an image hosting site and inserting the image into here every week and tbh I cba ?

Haha fair enough, pal! 

On 16/09/2018 at 10:27, Broxi said:

Rangers 4-0 Dundee - Scottish Premiership, Matchday 5

Goals: Lassana Coulibaly, Ryan Kent, James Tavernier, Glenn Middleton

Assists: Borna Barisic, Scott Arfield, Alfredo Morelos, Daniel Candeias

Shouldn’t the assist for the first go to Alfredo?

On 17/09/2018 at 15:57, Broxi said:

Your appeals were successful 

?

You're doing a great job mate .... if only the refereeing system worked as efficiently as you are doing at changing decisions for the better we would all be in a happier state of mind .... :p:

:UK: