Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Broxi

***Rangers Goalscorers and Assists Tables 2018/19***

Recommended Posts

Rangers 5-1 St Johnstone - Scottish Premiership, Matchday 6

Goals: James Tavernier, Alfredo Morelos, Scott Arfield, Kyle Lafferty, Daniel Candeias

Assists: James Tavernier, Ryan Kent, Scott Arfield (2)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tavernier's stats are frighteningly insane. For all his criticism as a defender, he certainly accommodates for it in attack. He's an invaluable asset at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers 4-0 Ayr United - Betfred Cup, Quarter finals

Goals: Nikola Katic, Glenn Middleton (2), Alfredo Morelos

Assists: Ryan Kent, Andy Halliday (2), Glenn Middleton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it not Middleton that assisted katic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bonus said:

Was it not Middleton that assisted katic?

Nope it was Ryan Kent who took the corner mate 👍

Edit: Having watched the Morelos goal back however, it definitely wasn't Halliday, it was a bit of a mess but no player got a definitive touch on it before it made it's way to Morelos so giving it to Middleton for the corner take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Broxi said:

Nope it was Ryan Kent who took the corner mate 👍

Edit: Having watched the Morelos goal back however, it definitely wasn't Halliday, it was a bit of a mess but no player got a definitive touch on it before it made it's way to Morelos so giving it to Middleton for the corner take. 

Argh google live texts said it was middleton thought he managed an asisst aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers 3-1 Rapid Vienna - Europa League Group Stages, Matchday 2

Goals: Alfredo Morelos (2), James Tavernier

Assists: James Tavernier, Alfredo Morelos, Daniel Candeias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers 3-1 Hearts - Scottish Premiership, Matchday 8

Goals: Ryan Kent, Alfredo Morelos, Scott Arfield

Assists: Alfredo Morelos (2), Daniel Candeias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Broxi said:

Rangers 3-1 Hearts - Scottish Premiership, Matchday 8

Goals: Ryan Kent, Alfredo Morelos, Scott Arfield

Assists: Alfredo Morelos (2), Daniel Candeias

Broxi can you put up a table of goals and assists so far this season??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Broxi can you put up a table of goals and assists so far this season??

The first post in the thread is updated after every match 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 goal contributions for Morelos so far that’s outstanding.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×