Jump to content
Broxi

***Rangers Goalscorers and Assists Tables 2018/19***

Recommended Posts


The fact that Morelos and Tavernier are so far ahead of everyone else and the next one in line is out for months is a little worrying. Hope everyone else starting to produce more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you have an assist if it goes down as an own goal, or can opposing defenders claim an assist if it deflects off them. Maybe we could have assist to the assist so we've as many assistants as referees now, its starting to sound too American lately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WTF was that said:

Can you have an assist if it goes down as an own goal, or can opposing defenders claim an assist if it deflects off them. Maybe we could have assist to the assist so we've as many assistants as referees now, its starting to sound too American lately. 

If it's an own goal, the player who forced it (ie shot or crossed) gets the assist. And no, opposition defenders do not get assists. As for the rest, okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye just jesting ya. But talk of possession, passes completed, yardage run, you ken that's American football where it's relevant. It seems to be entering " soccer " now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WTF was that said:

Aye just jesting ya. But talk of possession, passes completed, yardage run, you ken that's American football where it's relevant. It seems to be entering " soccer " now ?

Spoke about those things for years and years in football as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years and years ? How many decades are you talking, no one ever asked how far Pele / Cruyff / Best / Maradonna  ran, it's what you do with the ball not stats that make you great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Would be cool to see League/Cup/Europe break down.

I did this the first time in Warburton Championship season but it involves me keeping an Excel spreadsheet that I need to screenshot, crop twice for the two photos, save it, upload to an image hosting site and inserting the image into here every week and tbh I cba ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Broxi said:

I did this the first time in Warburton Championship season but it involves me keeping an Excel spreadsheet that I need to screenshot, crop twice for the two photos, save it, upload to an image hosting site and inserting the image into here every week and tbh I cba ?

Haha fair enough, pal! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers 4-0 Dundee - Scottish Premiership, Matchday 5

Goals: Lassana Coulibaly, Ryan Kent, James Tavernier, Glenn Middleton

Assists: Alfredo Morelos (2), Scott Arfield, Daniel Candeias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2018 at 10:27, Broxi said:

Rangers 4-0 Dundee - Scottish Premiership, Matchday 5

Goals: Lassana Coulibaly, Ryan Kent, James Tavernier, Glenn Middleton

Assists: Borna Barisic, Scott Arfield, Alfredo Morelos, Daniel Candeias

Shouldn’t the assist for the first go to Alfredo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2018 at 15:57, Broxi said:

 

Your appeals were successful 

?

You're doing a great job mate .... if only the refereeing system worked as efficiently as you are doing at changing decisions for the better we would all be in a happier state of mind .... :p:

:UK:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...