Murphy

Putting it out there,

I don’t rate Murphy at all. He’s a hard worker and all that but for me he isn’t creative enough to unlock defences and can’t really beat a man. I couldn’t tell you his natural position but it isn’t in this current system.

i would rather Middleton and candeias either side of Morelos with a proper midfielder in the middle 3 like jack Rossiter and Arfield.

take it you all like Murphy?

He definitely can beat a man, he ran through the hearts defence skinning 3 then beating the keeper. And done the same against Motherwell in the 2 each game. And he beats him man regularly without the goals.

He's the least of our worries tbh

Bit harsh mate, Let the team settle in and see if it’s tje same in say 5 weeks, Middleton is a raw talent and reminds me of a young Bobby Fleck who was also direct when he had the ball around the box, Murphy is a dangerous player just inside the opposing teams half as defenders don’t know what to do with his gangly gate and will create many chances for us.

It's surprising after last night that we're getting a thread looking for Murphy to be out and Arfield to be a mainstay.

And that's before we get to Candeias and Morelos. Murphy was by far the best of those 4 last night.

There's a couple of people on here who wildly overrate him. He's okay. 

Def got a good touch and can twist people inside out but he's too slow to really take advantage of the space he makes for himself and his crossing is abject. 

He's certainly worth a place in our team at the moment, sadly. 

Just now, ready1873 said:

Shite and weak as fuck. Could do with a few fish suppers down his gullit, hes as skinny as a junkie. 

I think fish suppers are more likely to be the problem. He, Dorrans and Halliday all have physiques and the pasty complexions of people who've been dragged up on cheap processed food. Weaklings, the three of them. 

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think fish suppers are more likely to be the problem. He, Dorrans and Halliday all have physiques and the pasty complexions of people who've been dragged up on cheap processed food. Weaklings, the three of them. 

That comment is up there in the retard category.