Murphy

20 minutes ago, ben51 said:

A far better player if he's played through the middle. 

Not the best player we could hope for, but right now he needs be utilised to his full potential. 

How many games in his career has he played through the middle? He used to be an out and out striker 

7 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

How many games in his career has he played through the middle? He used to be an out and out striker 

For us, I think he's been far more influential. I think he's better utilised with the ball at his feet running at defenders. As opposed to being shunted out wide. 

52 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think fish suppers are more likely to be the problem. He, Dorrans and Halliday all have physiques and the pasty complexions of people who've been dragged up on cheap processed food. Weaklings, the three of them. 

Cheap processed food loyal 

16 minutes ago, ben51 said:

For us, I think he's been far more influential. I think he's better utilised with the ball at his feet running at defenders. As opposed to being shunted out wide. 

I'd agree due to the fact he has 2 right feet but hes playing in the position he was signed to play in and it isnt really working against the better teams

44 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That comment is up there in the retard category. 

Fuck! Seriously? I was really looking for your approval. 

The three of them are pathetic and weak. Dorrans runs like a Dickensian street urchin suffering from consumption. 

5 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Cheap processed food loyal 

Knock yourself out mate. Who doesn't enjoy some grott now and then. 

It's only a problem when you're a supposed athlete and I'm paying to watch your pathetic attempts at running.

He beats people for fun, it’s what he does after skinning people alive I’m not too happy with.

I expected him to be better after playing down south for so long, i wouldn’t say he’s been poor my own expectations of him were probably to high to start with tbf 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

A far better player if he's played through the middle. 

Not the best player we could hope for, but right now he needs be utilised to his full potential. 

I'd play him through the middle too. He is good at providing well weighted passes there and regardless of what the op says he can beat a man and has an eye for goal too.

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

Absolute mongo talk to say he can’t beat a man. Regardless of how highly you rate him. 

One of our best players.. was one of the only players second half, outwith middleton, who wanted the ball to try and run at them and create something.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

There's a couple of people on here who wildly overrate him. He's okay. 

Def got a good touch and can twist people inside out but he's too slow to really take advantage of the space he makes for himself and his crossing is abject. 

He's certainly worth a place in our team at the moment, sadly. 

We don't get along much on here but I find myself agree with you a lot