Happy Saturday

Escobar

I was originally going to talk about the plausibility of this happening - i.e. for someone to actually recognise him and then for both windows to be rolled down when the cars are next to each other. With the vast majority of cars having AC unless you are belting out happy hardcore your windows are going to be shut!.......but that is not what got me.

Its the fact that an elected representative has spent what looks like the better part of 4-5 hours simply on this tweet replying to people. Guy is stealing a wage

Also liked his interaction with the BDSM mistress.....think he maybe has a dark secret.

Did he get the registration number of the car carrying the alleged 'offender'. Nope, didn't think so.

I would think folk like him who are aching to cause trouble and grab these extra bits of attention they crave would have a dash cam, especially if they feel so threatened these days. No dash cam evidence either then?

Is this the same guy that received threatening emails but couldn't produce them as evidence? Or is it a general 'poor kafflik me' theme running through the SNP that they just can't help themselves making up blatant lie after lie?

People like this in positions of power, with strange mental afflictions, are the worst for stirring up hatred. There seems to be so many of them in political positions in Scotland. 

Oh poor you u a feel so sorry for you oh you poor guy. I feel so bad for you. After going through all that hellish stuff that you had to endure. Oh poor guy what a victim you are. No man should have to go through that. 

Lol fuck me man this guys an idiot. Man fucking up. 

OH FUCK RIGHT OF dirty YA F..IAN bastard 

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Did he ever explain that letter he claimed he received about “punish a catholic day”?

Was just about to say this . 

How anyone can believe a word he says after that is beyond me.