*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morelos looks to be struggling to find the target, but some are suggesting Windass ahead of him, really?   In the game the other night Windass actually contrived to miss more chances, and clearer ones, than Morelos and I find it really annoying that neither of the two is actually capable of heading the ball which is something that can easily be practiced. 

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Morelos looks to be struggling to find the target, but some are suggesting Windass ahead of him, really?   In the game the other night Windass actually contrived to miss more chances, and clearer ones, than Morelos and I find it really annoying that neither of the two is actually capable of heading the ball which is something that can easily be practiced. 

I agree that Windlass missed more chances but Morelos got at least one shot on target with a header. I just hope Gerrard manages to get a good striker in soon our our we could have yet another disappointing season.

can't see anything other than a win for us, id have a more attacking formation than some have suggested, aim to kill the tie off by being 1 up after 10 -15 mins then its easy street I reckon 3-0 to us

3 minutes ago, hugonot said:

can't see anything other than a win for us, id have a more attacking formation than some have suggested, aim to kill the tie off by being 1 up after 10 -15 mins then its easy street I reckon 3-0 to us

Agree win for us. I would only go with a more attacking formation if we were flying which we're not at the moment. Bit of game management required here. We have the 2 goal advantage so the onus should be for them to came out a little more as the game progresses. We can exploit the space and do damage on the counter.

Must be hot out there. Looks like the heat warped their stadium. :happy:

We score 1 goal and we're through. We scored 2 the other night and made umpteen good chances to add to it while they had everyone behind the ball. It'll be different this time as they need to open up a bit. We will get more chances in this game but we must bury them. We need to beware of them on the break and not leave our fullback areas exposed which we do too much.

On 14/07/2018 at 10:04, BlueThunder said:

Will it be available on RTV for we bears living in the digital frontier?

This link allows you to give money to the club and allows you to watch and pay for RTV as it changes your IP address to outside the UK.

The free trial is ok but if you use it there’s a  countdown so you need to start it up early.

Ive paid for the full version (£30 a year) which allows you to change you’re IP immediately and can work on six devices, plus its handy if your using IPTV:

https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_GB/

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

This link allows you to give money to the club and allows you to watch and pay for RTV as it changes your IP address to outside the UK.

The free trial is ok but if you use it there’s a  countdown so you need to start it up early.

Ive paid for the full version (£30 a year) which allows you to change you’re IP immediately and can work on six devices, plus its handy if your using IPTV:

https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_GB/

Cheers. I use another VPN provider and have a yearly subscription to RTV, so the club gets my cash. Which reminds me, my subscription will need renewing in August.....

2 hours ago, teddybear1975 said:

Agree win for us. I would only go with a more attacking formation if we were flying which we're not at the moment. Bit of game management required here. We have the 2 goal advantage so the onus should be for them to came out a little more as the game progresses. We can exploit the space and do damage on the counter.

Fair enough but run at them from the get go no sitting back and get that early goal and the tie is over,id play morelos upfront along with murphy

Archived