*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d say the main positive point for me is we have not conceded a goal and my heart is not in my mouth when the ball goes near McGregor the way I was more often than not with Wes.

Other than that it’s a very average performance so far.

If it was a sound it would be ‘meh’

Hopefully see a few changes and some Rangers goals this half

I'm not liking what I'm seeing, Morelos in particular is looking woeful and if there's ever something that every Rangers fan agrees with it's that Candeias can't play centrally. 

Both games so far are almost carbon copies of the Progres ones.

Too early in the season to worry but there's nothing I've seen yet to show that we look a fitter and stronger side that's capable of coming out on top against the scum.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He always goes forward and had prob created our best chances.

The Guy is doing ok.

Aye ok I'll give you that, whipped in a good number of decent crosses, I would just love to see him better defensively.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Gave the ball away countless times?

He's absolutely shite on the ball. Doesn't seem to understand just keeping possession but understands attempting shitty-inconvenient passes to his team mates, along with, of course, giving the ball away 

Mental the overreactions on here today. We’re managing the game. No need to go toe to toe with them. 

Defence looks solid. Add to the fact that we’ll see 4 or 5 changes when we integrate new signings middle to front. 

Not worth getting our knickers in a twist. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again your missing the clue that is Defender. 

But never mind let’s have a right back that can’t defend and let’s make him Captain. ??

And have a tested right back who can defend at leftback

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve no idea what game these cunts watch, Stewart on Premier Sports thinks we playing well as well. 

The same Billy Dodds that was sacked at Ross County. He played for us so, so he should know what's expected of a Rangers player

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Mental the overreactions on here today. We’re managing the game. No need to go toe to toe with them. 

Defence looks solid. Add to the fact that we’ll see 4 or 5 changes when we integrate new signings middle to front. 

Not worth getting our knickers in a twist. 

:redcard:

Too sensible. Off you go

Honestly find any forward that can head and he would score tons.

Thats 3 seasons now we have played with sttacking fullbacks and Wingers/ Inside forwards who cross and cross and cross and we score zero headers. 

Even corners......

Peter Crouch push the boat out......

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Who hadn’t though Ben? Why pick on Jack. 

He had played ok, def not as bad as many are making out.

He's our CM. Him giving the ball away means more. 

I've slagged the whole team and the Manager just as an FYI. 

Archived