*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

5 minutes ago, shaka said:

With Arfield out and hopefully Windass dropped, I would play a midfield 3 of McCrorie, Ejaria and Jack.  Candeias back out on the right wing, although I'd prefer if we played Middleton instead.  Don't know if it's too early for them, but I'd like to see Sadiq and Coulibally maybe get the last half hour.

Sadiq and Coulibally were not registered in time for this round. More options for next round ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If we've only flown out today, doesn't give us much time to get acclimatised! Still, we should have more than enough to get past this mob!! 1-0!

Have you seen the weather in the UK the past month?

Probably went there to cool down.

59 minutes ago, shaka said:

With Arfield out and hopefully Windass dropped, I would play a midfield 3 of McCrorie, Ejaria and Jack.  Candeias back out on the right wing, although I'd prefer if we played Middleton instead.  Don't know if it's too early for them, but I'd like to see Sadiq and Coulibally maybe get the last half hour.

Don’t even know where to begin with this. ?

1 hour ago, teddybear1975 said:

Sadiq and Coulibally were not registered in time for this round. More options for next round ?

Thanks didn't know that.  I assumed we'd signed them just in time to be included as wildcards for this round.  Will just have to be patient, got a feeling both players are going to do really well this season...... Optimistic Loyal :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Amac9 said:

If I pay for the Premier Sports channel how long is it before I can cancel the subscription?

If you have taken out the monthly package you need to notify them at least 5 days before the month runs out, or they will roll it onto the next month mate!

2 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Just took out the monthly subscription to Premier Sports so better be a few goals and good performance from us.

Just paid £5.99 for the game to Rangers TV.

Will be in Madrid   Paris.

Ready.

1 hour ago, mus said:

If you have taken out the monthly package you need to notify them at least 5 days before the month runs out, or they will roll it onto the next month mate!

And be absolute cunts about you trying to cancel it. Refuse to give them a penny now fucking shithouse of a channel.

Flannagan might be a better defender than John but he did not look fit last week and I think will be exposed as they will have to attack. Windass playing in the middle with Jack and McCrorie behind him will make us solid defensively and despite their misses last week Morelos and WIndass have goals in them to end the tie. Right now we need to play to our strengths and Candeias out wide is far better than in the middle so for this game only we should go back to the wingers from last year.

6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

And be absolute cunts about you trying to cancel it. Refuse to give them a penny now fucking shithouse of a channel.

Last time I just cancelled the direct debit to them mate, they tried contacting me after that but ignored it and they just cancelled the subscription, hopefully works that way again ?

Same team as last week Jack For Arfield and push Candeias up to RW and Windass in the middle. They need to push for goals meaning gaps for Murphy, Candeias and Windass to exploit them, 1 goal and it’s game over. 

34 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Last time I just cancelled the direct debit to them mate, they tried contacting me after that but ignored it and they just cancelled the subscription, hopefully works that way again ?

Mine wasn’t a direct debit but one of those visa payments. Cunts of the highest order. Coverage is shite aswell. 

2 hours ago, Waggy1872 said:

Same mate. Saves all the fucking about.

It's a tenner...

:UK:

Archived