Sign in to follow this  
Drunk and disorderly.

*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

I see the link died as soon as the co-efficient for Scotland can improve quote happened. Fucking Scottish Football died a death when they wanted us dead and now they want us to improve the co-efficient. Fuck them come on skopje!

Only kidding you serious fuckers

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Rocket? 

I’m no the one claiming this mob are dealing with us when they’ve barely had a shot at goal and are cruising right out of Europe! 

Take it as a 90 mins, then I think they haven’t been troubled by us

we still have a long way to go 

On the plus side, Gerrard didn't pull any punches before the game. We clearly came here to kill the game and go through without any fuss and we've done that, at least. No shits given by Gerrard as long as we go through, I think.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Another gimpy fan boy who chooses to ignore the repeated failings of certain players? Did one of them reply  to a tweet once or something? Get you all giddy?

Aye that’s it ?

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I’ve got the absolute fear for this season 

We should be threatening double figures against teams like this, this is the kind of turgid shit you’d expect from garbage like Motherwell and Hibs in Europe 

Hibs were battering the team they're playing last time I checked 

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This place ffs, we’ve played 3 games, 3 clean sheets (so far) going through to the next round off the Europa league...cunts having meltdowns 

Its the bigger picture.....ive heard the same shite for years about its only 3 games etc etc....WE WON'T WIN ANYTHING WITH PLAYERS LIKE WINDASS, MORELOS, CANDIEAS....ETC ETC

The No.9 likes this