*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another clean sheet so looking better in that dept. Going forward, fuck me Morelos is utter gash, priority #1 before the window closes is to punt that shite (and Windass) and get someone else in. We will win nothing this season with either of them two as first team starters. 

A turdfest of a match, positives the players definitely look fitter than last season and the defence looks a lot more solid, negatives the midfield and forward line, both need completely rebuilt, if a decent offer comes in for either Morelos or Windass, i would take it, neither are of the quality required.

The 2 games so far have been simply not good enough at all. Not trying to be overly negative but unless we want to finish 3rd again then we need to do a lot better. Money needs spent in the front 3. Striker and a RW are musts.

If you're looking for positives, the part of the team that Gerrard has actually changed looks largely good and has two clean sheets. 

So hopefully the soon to be introduced new arrivals further ahead have the same effect.

Fucking bunch of miserable cunts. That is a very professional win. Why risk going out just to appease some fans with a few goals? Last season we couldn't keep a clean sheet to save ourselves. 3 on the bounce. I will take that with zero injuries and in to the next round barely breaking a sweat.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Fucking hell McGregor will think he's played against Werder Bremen 2008.

To put that into context Hibs won their first tie 6-1. 

Absolutely woeful and Gerrard better sort that utter shite out.

No excuses before anyone starts greeting. 

Shut up ya cunt 

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Still early days but I'm sure Gerrard knows he needs signings in the attacking third. 

Morelos is playing like he knows he's offski this window.

Hope to fuck he is. Utter shite 

1 minute ago, Coplander2 said:

We hit the bar three times in Luxembourg.  Today we couldnt hit a coo's arse wi a banjo

Remind me which tie we were 2 up in and which tie we got through please?

18 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Fucking hell McGregor will think he's played against Werder Bremen 2008.

To put that into context Hibs won their first tie 6-1. 

Absolutely woeful and Gerrard better sort that utter shite out.

No excuses before anyone starts greeting. 

King has played a blinder and we still haven't recruited anywhere near enough

It will be the same shite players from last season costing us big time this season 

Archived