*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

??

They do drop into EL but into 'champions path' so doesn't have an impact on us thankfully. ?

Wait there's a EL champions path as well now? That's a shambles :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How so mate?

TNS are fucking schkendia who won the Macedonian league 3-0 just now but lost the first leg 5-0. So many mad results 

Tarriers beat that team 8-1. 16 years ago albeit lol.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That mob from Croatia beat PSV home and away last season, but if we don't beat them there'll be a full blown riot on here. 

Cunts are fucking clueless man, what happened to giving Gerrard and the players time? Two competitive games in through to the next round with bare minimum effort needed to advance, and the greeting is still going on :lol:

It’s insane.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah all changed this year and every team knocked out in UCL qualifying gets second chance in EL.

I get the second chance like previous years but surely to fuck they can't have a specific route for them?

Can someone quote me and give me a bit of a run down how we played, who played, defence, midfield, attack etc?  Just touched down in Mexico and it’s fucking boiling. ??

Just now, GOAT said:

Can someone quote me and give me a bit of a run down how we played, who played, defence, midfield, attack etc?  Just touched down in Mexico and it’s fucking boiling. ??

We were poor mate but professional. Shagger made two good saves. Morelos missed a few, windass and tav made their goalie make a few good saves. 

Was roasting and 00. That's it really lol 

Just now, GOAT said:

Get down the beach, a few /coronas down yer neck and oggle the totty.  this game was not something to dwell on.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa claim its fairer for champions to have separate route as guarantees champions from smaller nations will make group stages of both CL and EL. 

I do think it’s much fairer compared to years ago, especially for champions. We ended getting Parma despite winning the league, still went through but quite a difficult draw at the time.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I do think it’s much fairer compared to years ago, especially for champions. We ended getting Parma despite winning the league, still went through but quite a difficult draw at the time.

We are talking about a champions route in the Europa league. Not champions league 

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We're shite and I'm going to end it.

People moaned that we just needed to win games and be hard to beat (that’s why some called for allardyce or pulis) and Gerard is doing just that.....building from the back on a fairly limited budget.

Loans are going to be where we get the quality in midfield and up top (I hope). We’ve missed out on Wilson but hopefully we can get Solanke and perhaps Woodburn now. We definitely need to be able to drop Morelos and Windass as they will get complacent putting performances in like that and get picked next week.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thank fuck. I wanted make up sex and got a fright there 

:lol: 

Nothing to make up for. 

I know I'm slightly being a roaster, but after the last few Seasons I'm fucked.

Hard to have any perspective. 

Just now, ben51 said:

:lol: 

Nothing to make up for. 

I know I'm slightly being a roaster, but after the last few Seasons I'm fucked.

Hard to have any perspective. 

You're no really mate.

See what I've noticed on here, If a game goes like tonight you come.on and vent and it ends up just a spilling of all sorts of emotions and can come out more angry and emotional and ott then they're meant to. (That's you as in the general sense, not as in you the poster lol)

Everyone has been guilty of it on here. The reason I'll happily debate back with you and guys like @Rangers_no1 Is that even if we don't agree I know you's care and only want the best.

The low posters just get attacked aggressively as nobody knows who they are :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You're no really mate.

See what I've noticed on here, If a game goes like tonight you come.on and vent and it ends up just a spilling of all sorts of emotions and can come out more angry and emotional and ott then they're meant to. (That's you as in the general sense, not as in you the poster lol)

Everyone has been guilty of it on here. The reason I'll happily debate back with you and guys like @Rangers_no1 Is that even if we don't agree I know you's care and only want the best.

The low posters just get attacked aggressively as nobody knows who they are :lol:

I'm the same when I'm at the game.

I get caught up in wanting Rangers to do so well I shout a lot of shite. :lol:

I still stand by a lot of what I say, especially concerned about Gerrard being 'the one' and what our board will deliver.

But ultimately I just want us to fucking win the League.

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm the same when I'm at the game.

I get caught up in wanting Rangers to do so well I shout a lot of shite. :lol:

I still stand by a lot of what I say, especially concerned about Gerrard being 'the one' and what our board will deliver.

But ultimately I just want us to fucking win the League.

I said to gaffer in work. I'd sacrifice the lot. These European ties and both the cups and just solely focus on the league. That goes against everything Rangers stands for but these tramps just canae get 10.

Btw my shouts at the football are fucking ridiculous :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I said to gaffer in work. I'd sacrifice the lot. These European ties and both the cups and just solely focus on the league. That goes against everything Rangers stands for but these tramps just canae get 10.

Btw my shouts at the football are fucking ridiculous :lol:

The Stephen mcmanus one was a personal highlight. The boy next to us covered his wee girls ears halfway through it ?  ?

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

The Stephen mcmanus one was a personal highlight. The boy next to us covered his wee girls ears halfway through it ?  ?

That was all true. He definitely did shag Dylan mcgeouch 

Archived