*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

15 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Some might disagree but Jason Cummings up front would have buried most of the missed chances over those 2 legs. Should have kept him on for the minimal fee and wages 

Let’s be just hope MA and SG have something up their sleeve

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Let’s be just hope MA and SG have something up their sleeve

Interested to see what this lad Sadiq can do but we are desperate for a well known poacher as well. 

Over the line without too much trouble - great save from McGregor at the end though coulda been anervy last couple minutes! Thought the defence looked decent as well as Windass (usually slate him to the high heavens!) Morelos was dreadful - think I coulda put in more of a shift

Even with 2 sitting central midfielders, shkupi still created chances - I seriously wonder what we are actually doing in midfield centrally. If we don’t create chances from there - but we don’t protect the defence either - what are they actually doing? square pass to each other? Passing it back? Passing it to nobody? Our creativity in midfield seriously worries me. And please stop playing candieas further inside - he cant do it.

Alfredo seems to be the worst header of the ball that I have ever seen in my entire life and I include my wife in that group and my wife wouldn’t know a football if it actually hit her on the head. Neither would Alfredo Morelos by the looks of things

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Alfredo seems to be the worst header of the ball that I have ever seen in my entire life and I include my wife in that group and my wife wouldn’t know a football if it actually hit her on the head. Neither would Alfredo Morelos by the looks of things

His head is shaped like an onion tbf

Was steaming last night and posted quite a bit of shite. Especially saying Gerrard was out his depth. :lol: 

Apologies about that one. 

I’m still unsure about him as a Manager and have real concerns about our front third. I hope that his continued questioning of them last night after the match wasn’t a ‘warning’ but a ‘you had your chance’.

I still want and expect more serious investment because that is genuinely needed off last nights showing we would be battling it out for 2nd & 3rd again. 

Goldson was tremendous and a fantastic signing. We require another two types of those signings, at least. 

• 1 year later...
On 17/07/2018 at 17:53, Smile said:

I'd play those Blinky bairns before Morelos.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Who says Blinky bairns at all not me 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Replace the text in them, who says blinky bairns, what does that even mean?

45 minutes ago, Smile said:

I would as well, if i ever used that term.

42 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm sure I did not would have loved to as well but sadly not a term I have used.

@BridgeIsBlue

On 18/07/2018 at 10:30, cushynumber said:

No wonder Cushy left. :mutley:

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Where are we now, you denying posting a post that’s literally there on the forum? What are you trying to achieve?

Notoriety, what's upset you about this post talk to me about it, it may help. 

Archived