*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

McCrorie Jack Candieas 

Windass Morelos Murphy

Is how I think we'll line up. Which I don't agree with, but hopefully it works out. You could tell Gerrard was impressed by Jack last week, but I just think you're asking him to do the wrong job. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ben51 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

McCrorie Jack Candieas 

Windass Morelos Murphy

Is how I think we'll line up. Which I don't agree with, but hopefully it works out. You could tell Gerrard was impressed by Jack last week, but I just think you're asking him to do the wrong job. 

Would have been nice to see Docherty get a chance think he suits that role better

Baffling decision from Gerrard to have Candeias in the centre and Windass out wind when Windass is clearly better playing in the centre as far forward as possible and considering Candeias' best asset is his crossing. Baffling. 

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Subs bench is tragic.

Still lacking genuine quality throughout the squad.

Noticed that the last few weeks. Think the only other players in reserve are Wallace and Rossiter and they’re never fit.

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Taking Arfield out of the equation really underlines how little quality we have going forward. 

we havent changed one thing from last year from midfield forward in this team - and we have signed 9 players. Theres a lot of work still needed in our squad.

Archived