Derek Johnstone: columnist or fuckwit

beararse

4 hours ago, Mancger86 said:

He’s anything but a great pundit. In fact he’s far from it. 

However the abuse on here for towards someone who is and always will be a Rangers legend is disgusting.

The man had done more for the club than most of us could dream of by the time he was 16. 

:tu:Well said that man.

Welcome to Rangers Media.

5 hours ago, Mancger86 said:

He’s anything but a great pundit. In fact he’s far from it. 

However the abuse on here for towards someone who is and always will be a Rangers legend is disgusting.

The man had done more for the club than most of us could dream of by the time he was 16. 

Well said mate, sometimes I think some mouthy turds on this forum don't respect club legends and probably never heard of DJ.

4 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

What's the matter with you the night, she no give you a blow job earlier?

I’ve had 5 blowjobs today and guess what DJ is still one of the biggest wankers that’s ever walked this earth 

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’ve had 5 blowjobs today and guess what DJ is still one of the biggest wankers that’s ever walked this earth 

I get why, but mate, he didnt earn big money as a player, he's not exactly gonna earn a living doing anything else bar what he does, if he was sharp enough and had the gumption to stand up for the club on the platforms he's given he wouldn't have those platforms for long, he's employed as a tame token "Rangers man" to appear balanced but in the knowledge he'll never rock the boat, Irked me during his spat with sutton that he was quick enough to proper go for it when he was defending himself, whilst sitting tamely nodding whenever Rangers were getting slandered and abused but I cant really grudge him his living or hate him for doing it, yes its fair enough to say he's wanker for doing it but if it wasnt him it would be someone else. Butcher is on another level of wanker compared to DJ.

30 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

I get why, but mate, he didnt earn big money as a player, he's not exactly gonna earn a living doing anything else bar what he does, if he was sharp enough and had the gumption to stand up for the club on the platforms he's given he wouldn't have those platforms for long, he's employed as a tame token "Rangers man" to appear balanced but in the knowledge he'll never rock the boat, Irked me during his spat with sutton that he was quick enough to proper go for it when he was defending himself, whilst sitting tamely nodding whenever Rangers were getting slandered and abused but I cant really grudge him his living or hate him for doing it, yes its fair enough to say he's wanker for doing it but if it wasnt him it would be someone else. Butcher is on another level of wanker compared to DJ.

He’s certainly not as bad as Butcher but you’ve said it yourself he’s never once defended the club- I’ll never in my life forgive guys like him who in 2012 had the most amazing platform to defend us when getting called new club and cheats and he literally said to them “in your opinion” it’s unforgivable 

likewise Gough Rangers are dead and Souness Rangers need to shut up and take their medicine on Sky Sports yer these guys are revered by fans with short memories 

fuck them all 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He’s certainly not as bad as Butcher but you’ve said it yourself he’s never once defended the club- I’ll never in my life forgive guys like him who in 2012 had the most amazing platform to defend us when getting called new club and cheats and he literally said to them “in your opinion” it’s unforgivable 

likewise Gough Rangers are dead and Souness Rangers need to shut up and take their medicine on Sky Sports yer these guys are revered by fans with short memories 

fuck them all 

Correct on all points, but if he even once said what most of us would have said he wouldn't be in a job or likely get one, the taigs control most media outlets and the token Rangers men they employ to appear balanced aren't gonna be ones who will properly defend us. I used to think he was simply not bright enough to defend us, then I heard him let rip at sutton annoyed me he was quick enough when it came to defending himself.

doesn't take away from him being a legend as a player saying he's a wanker now., ditto souness, mccoist, butcher, goram and many others who have shown themselves to be complete wankers despite being legends as players.

At the end of the day DJ is a dundee fan who made a career out of being a Rangers legend. cant imagine proper Rangers fans and legends like Ian Ferguson making a living as a pundit here no wonder he prefers Australia

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Correct on all points, but if he even once said what most of us would have said he wouldn't be in a job or likely get one, the taigs control most media outlets and the token Rangers men they employ to appear balanced aren't gonna be ones who will properly defend us. I used to think he was simply not bright enough to defend us, then I heard him let rip at sutton annoyed me he was quick enough when it came to defending himself.

doesn't take away from him being a legend as a player saying he's a wanker now., ditto souness, mccoist, butcher, goram and many others who have shown themselves to be complete wankers despite being legends as players.

I don’t disagree - to have a job in fenian media he must toe the line 

but you’ve got to accept what comes your way too putting fenian coin ahead of the club you claim to love - Derek Ferguson and Billy Dodds on BBC Scotland are no different either 

Middens 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I don’t disagree - to have a job in fenian media he must toe the line 

but you’ve got to accept what comes your way too putting fenian coin ahead of the club you claim to love - Derek Ferguson and Billy Dodds on BBC Scotland are no different either 

Middens 

John Greig  worked for the BBC as well

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

John Greig  worked for the BBC as well

Different times tho to be fair (I’d imagine) and that’s not me saying one rule for Greg and another for others it’s just there wasn’t the onslaught there is now against our club, culture and people