Gerrard on fans' reaction to Windass substitution

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That will fill the trophy cabinet.

Yawn.

I’m not against selling him & replacing but i still don’t see anyone close to replacing his pace, goals & what he creates. With a more solid base behind him of a midfield three there will be much less onus on him defensively which will play to his strengths. 

i think windass could be a great player for us but he has been lacking a lot. he has some good games and a lot of bad games. when he signed i didn't expect much from him but i think he is worth keeping but if he can't get up to speed this season then i think Gerrard needs to let him go. He's had plenty of time to prove himself but I think when Gerrard came in everyone deserves a clean slate. If he doesn't impress now then he needs to go.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Four managers now. The longest trial period in history.

I must be missing the Messi in him.

Calm down mate - any of our players trial period with SG has nothing to do with 3 other managers. And when it comes to managers, neither caixinha or murty are football club managers, more like low/medium level coaches. 

1 hour ago, yermaw145 said:

The hard thing to swallow is that Windass will feel victimised because of this and Gerrards support will only feed his warped, egotistical view. He believes he owes us nothing. He is the antithesis of a man. Spoiled, lazy pretty boy who should get down on his knees and beg forgiveness for every penny he has stolen from us. 

And he's a thick cunt

I’m bemused you know any of this without a personal connection to Windass. Because that is some amount of shite you just posted 

Needs to improve his game? Of course he does

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The only positive thing I take from that interview is that Gerrard noticed the fans reaction to a player, who, has the talent but rarely the application getting hauled off. 

He should be made aware of fans feelings and reactions to sub standard performers (and I’m far from a Windass hater)

I missed the game due to work, what exactly was so bad from the stands to indicate bad feeling ? 

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not against selling him & replacing but i still don’t see anyone close to replacing his pace, goals & what he creates. With a more solid base behind him of a midfield three there will be much less onus on him defensively which will play to his strengths. 

Yep, far from a fan of him but we need to use what we have to the maximum effect for obvious reasons. 

More a case of can SG implement   system/formations that can get so much more out of players like Windass & make us a consistent solid team.  

48 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Until Windass is playing as part of a front 2 we’ll not see the best from him. Still the only player in scotland over the last 4/5 years to get double figures in both goals and assists

Some on here would slate him even if he scored/assisted  every match. Indeed they do when he does.

As has been said he was played out of position. He still put a lot of effort in though and I will give him credit for that. He even fouled an opposition player which must be a first. He was the smallest player on the pitch right enough. He is the whipping boy though so some won't change their opinions.

35 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Wouldn’t do that, BA is due a meltdown and you don’t want to miss that

He despised King with a passion but has recently heralded him as the new Messiah. Give his other personality a few more days and he will be telling us all that Windlass is the new Pele.

Either way he has to work on his Windass nicknames. They are chronic.

54 minutes ago, Siwel said:

What a load of shit that is, if you think he doesn’t improve or didn’t improve last season from his first then you’re  a mong

He certainly did improve and even scored in the bigger games has to play as a striker or not at all.

Gerrard trusted windass and candieas in they positions, but because their limited footballers( candieas much more than windass) they were poor, Gerrard  is used to playing in a team with players who can play a few different positions and are comfortable and are not fazed, but when you get third rate players that are asked to do a specific job for the team in a different positions their lost. He was spot on about jack, when he came on and candieas went off the midfield was far better

You can see that windass doesn't try for the full 90 mins, and his head goes down very early. If this could be sorted, then he will create and score a few goals. I feel the same with Morelos, if someone could sort his head out, then he would get a lot more goals, and a lot less stupid yellow cards.

Acting like spoilt kids does suit both of their attitudes if it isn't going their way.

Do we have some sort of physiological coach?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

And the scum are just quaking in their boots.

He's becoming that bad, he can't even score goals against shite.

He doesn't add anything to the midfield, so can you tell us what he brings that will deliver us a title.

Should you not be over at the politics section defending Islam.

Feel bad for candeias, plays right wing all last season to be our most creative player, only to be shoved part of centre mid, watch as gerrard has a slight dig at your performance while sticking up for the clown who played in your position and was utter shite

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Feel bad for candeias, plays right wing all last season to be our most creative player, only to be shoved part of centre mid, watch as gerrard has a slight dig at your performance while sticking up for the clown who played in your position and was utter shite

He didn't want to drop Windass so Candeias paid the price for that.

A snowflake, how he would have handled the barrackings dished out from the terracings back in the day is obvious, he wouldn’t have and he would never have gotten away with ?to an Ibrox crowd.

Early days but SG needs a reality check if he thinks windless is the answer to anything.

Before anyone gets upset the list of former players and world class ones, who couldn’t make the management step is endless. Let’s all hope SG doesn’t join that club.

19 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Should you not be over at the politics section defending Islam.

I feel your pain.

Quite understandible as to how you cannot answer. It is difficult to make a case for shite. Can't even make up a fairy story as we witness it every week. Ah but he works hard? For all of ten minutes. 

BTW, 10k posts in the BD. How many for you? A bit like the Windy man then.

56 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m bemused you know any of this without a personal connection to Windass. Because that is some amount of shite you just posted 

Needs to improve his game? Of course he does

The way he treated our fans who showed up in Mary Hill to support him and supplement his salary? 

And no, I'm not being oversensitive to say that minor incident weighed on me. Lafferty was booed, Fleck, was booed, Buffel was booed, and Arveladze was booed. Did they take the moment to go and stick it up the most loyal fans in the world for their shite performances? 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I feel your pain.

Quite understandible as to how you cannot answer. It is difficult to make a case for shite. Can't even make up a fairy story as we witness it every week. Ah but he works hard? For all of ten minutes. 

BTW, 10k posts in the BD. How many for you? A bit like the Windy man then.

Nah. At least 80 percent of your posts were in the Boredroom section slating King, 15 percent slating our players and you keep the last 5 for periodic meltdowns.

?

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Calm down mate - any of our players trial period with SG has nothing to do with 3 other managers. And when it comes to managers, neither caixinha or murty are football club managers, more like low/medium level coaches. 

using that as an excuse for me highlights exactly windass attitude.  as a professional footballer he should have been giving his all for any manager regards of who they are and not picking and choosing when he decides its time to put some effort in