Single adults attending with children

rabc10000

Looking for some advice from parents who take their children on their own to home games.

Basically my younger children I feel are now at the age where they can attend ibrox.  Trouble is i have 6.  Not sure if its wise to try and take them when they are still so young. 

How does everyone else get on?? 

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Looking for some advice from parents who take their children on their own to home games.

Basically my younger children I feel are now at the age where they can attend ibrox.  Trouble is i have 6.  Not sure if its wise to try and take them when they are still so young. 

How does everyone else get on?? 

What school did you go to?

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Basically my younger children I feel are now at the age where they can attend ibrox.  Trouble is i have 6.  

Wait, are you saying you have 6 in total? Or that you have 6 that fall into the “younger children” category?

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Wait, are you saying you have 6 in total? Or that you have 6 that fall into the “younger children” category?

6 in total although one is 17 now but its more thr younger ones i was concerned about bringing along.  They are only 5, 6, and 8. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

So only 5 kids then, its getting easier.

As long as they have an interest it will take care of itself.

yeah they are all interested was a bit concerned with the 3 younger ones more so from my own experiance although i was 20 at the time.  ave got visions of turning round and none of them anywhere to be seen

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

yeah they are all interested was a bit concerned with the 3 younger ones more so from my own experiance although i was 20 at the time.  ave got visions of turning round and none of them anywhere to be seen

It would be fine, get them seats in front then sit in the middle behind them then you can keep an eye on them.

Make sure you take in some crisps and comic books or whatever shite kids like these days. They'll get bored and distracted and start being little bastards otherwise, no matter how interested they seem. 

3 minutes ago, Broxi95 said:

Make sure you take in some crisps and comic books or whatever shite kids like these days. They'll get bored and distracted and start being little bastards otherwise, no matter how interested they seem. 

see at home they will sit and watch the game but are constantly up and down all the time, not sure if they would be able to sit still for a whole game

Aye, that's why you take the stuff to keep them entertained if they lose interest in the match for a bit. 

If you're still worried, get a big fuckoff cutout of Neil Lennon, stick it outside they rooms and tell em if they wander off he'll come and get them.