Single adults attending with children

rabc10000

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

thats not really an option being honest hence why i started the thread to see how others had got on

ive taken my 7 year old a few times, she was bored most the time but it was in the 2nd division, take them and buy them scarfs and things to make it exciting then wait till they ask to go again rather than making them go every week and them getting bored with it

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

ive taken my 7 year old a few times, she was bored most the time but it was in the 2nd division, take them and buy them scarfs and things to make it exciting then wait till they ask to go again rather than making them go every week and them getting bored with it

that was pretty much my plan and making a full day out of it for them.  maybe a soft play area then a mcdonalds before going to the game.  chances are i would only manage a few games a season anyways as it would cost far too much to go most home games.

55 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

see at home they will sit and watch the game but are constantly up and down all the time, not sure if they would be able to sit still for a whole game

Well don’t sit on the first 2 rows of gf2 then as that constant up n down does my tits In  (jokin btw)I’ve got 2 that go just now 12 and 8 and I wouldn’t have them up n down all the time as it ruins it for everyone around yous. Tbf if there is 3 all about the same age u will find they will just sit and talk amongst themselves but if 1 wants the toilet or munch then most likely the other 2 will want to go. When I go in I tell them toilet and don’t ask again till halftime unless they are bursting and if they go n fuck about they are told they are missing the next game because believe it or not it’s shite for everyone  beside end behind when they are up n down constantly n kicking the backs of seats is another thing I put my leg in front of of my younger boys legs so he can’t kick the seats. Other than that ad go for it mate 

1 hour ago, Broxi95 said:

Make sure you take in some crisps and comic books or whatever shite kids like these days. They'll get bored and distracted and start being little bastards otherwise, no matter how interested they seem. 

Maybe their tablets too. Then they can go on internet or watch cartoons if they get bored.

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Looking for some advice from parents who take their children on their own to home games.

Basically my younger children I feel are now at the age where they can attend ibrox.  Trouble is i have 6.  Not sure if its wise to try and take them when they are still so young. 

How does everyone else get on?? 

They are a fucking pain in the arse until the age of about 9 or 10, I just kept going at it and now they love it, fucking hard work at times though.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You'll likely not get 7 tickets available very often if at all so it wont be too much of a problem really.

Bastard ticket office, worse than Trump separating parents and children. ?

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Looking for some advice from parents who take their children on their own to home games.

Basically my younger children I feel are now at the age where they can attend ibrox.  Trouble is i have 6.  Not sure if its wise to try and take them when they are still so young. 

Tell them you will kill the pets if they don't go, problem sorted.

5 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Must be like throwing a sausage up a close nowadays.