Pena

BlueMe

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I can't bring myself to make jokes about Pena. £3-4 million spent on a player who is an overweight alcoholic at a time when the club is struggling to raise funds for transfers is nothing short of a shambles. Whoever sanctioned him and the Herrera transfers should have been shown the door when PC got fired. 

"But he just needs time to get match fit"

"He needs a few games to find his touch"

"Insert other comment here that some people said whenever someone dared to slag Pena"

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

"But he just needs time to get match fit"

"He needs a few games to find his touch"

"Insert other comment here that some people said whenever someone dared to slag Pena"

I think people were just praying that he came good and ultimately would do a job for us, which he obviously did not. I don't think fans wanted to believe that the club could have been so negligent with our precious funds. How wrong we were sadly.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you knew from the moment we bought him he had a drink problem???

Pedro knew all about his problems and still signed him. A lot of money wasted last season with no returns 

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I can't bring myself to make jokes about Pena. £3-4 million spent on a player who is an overweight alcoholic at a time when the club is struggling to raise funds for transfers is nothing short of a shambles. Whoever sanctioned him and the Herrera transfers should have been shown the door when PC got fired. 

E6D6B91E-16CB-4A8A-9CE3-590DEBA6356E.jpeg

56 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Pedro knew all about his problems and still signed him. A lot of money wasted last season with no returns 

Not talking about Pedro, I’m talking about the so called mystic megs in our support who like nothing more than going I told you so, when in actual fact they knew fuck all.