Pena

BlueMe

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you knew from the moment we bought him he had a drink problem???

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not talking about Pedro, I’m talking about the so called mystic megs in our support who like nothing more than going I told you so, when in actual fact they knew fuck all. 

Iv never once claimed to know anything, nor have I ever posted anything along the lines of "I told you so"... not for anyone of our players.

I made a comment about my opinion after seeing him play and the responses that people used to say.

The drink problem is nothing to do with it.

43 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Iv never once claimed to know anything, nor have I ever posted anything along the lines of "I told you so"... not for anyone of our players.

I made a comment about my opinion after seeing him play and the responses that people used to say.

The drink problem is nothing to do with it.

You quoted a post about us buying an overweight alcoholic, by telling us what we all said when he appeared to be unfit  

When none of us knew what a mess he was in when he arrived, but you made out we were just coming up with excuses for him  

25 minutes ago, The Blue Ranger said:

Mexico is in North America though?

Thought it was Central America tbh what I meant was anything south of America with a spic accent.

can only think of Cannigia as a success in Scotland from that region and tbf to him he was a world class player, not quite world class with us but still had it in his later years 

7 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Thought it was Central America tbh what I meant was anything south of America with a spic accent.

can only think of Cannigia as a success in Scotland from that region and tbf to him he was a world class player, not quite world class with us but still had it in his later years 

Gabby Amato was different class.

37 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Can we not give Pena threads a break and hope he does well to enable us to recoup our cash?

He never, ever will enable us to get our money back and that's got fuck all to do with the threads. So keep them coming.

8 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

If you know the area and know where to search here then you can find many many good player here. This is reason why many club have many scouts here. For example FC Porto have many scouts in all of South America. Mexico is in North America and not in South America.